One More Chance to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheyanne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Okay so I see that its because of the emails not going through but all you needed to do was maybe extend it ONE day and let everyone know the day of. Not the week/day that everyone was hoping to see the winners.

I know that I probably won't win cause I've seen some entries that are crazy amazing BUT I still sympathize with everyone with the issue and agree the second batch of entries could be for a second/part 2 of the contest.

On a side note, everyone who had an entry that didn't go through should've received a email stating which is proof enough to show that you did submit your entry before the due date so really I don't see a need for an extension.

Syfinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

This is awfully kind. But awfully bad..For us who worked so tirelessly hard and stressed ourselves to make the Deadline. then made us wait a week for judging to find out this...this is very upsetting and unfair to the ones who worked their fingures to the bone. Maybe adding this as a side contest like some have said woulda been a better way..now all of use who did it pretty much feel we have no
chance and it kinda sucks

Edit: Plus for those who didnt make it, yeah it sucks for them at the time. But it is a contest. and there was a deadline...should have given fair warning :/ Slappin your community in the face really hard riot and it hurts

Khatha

02-10-2012

I for one appreciate seeing this as I had a few days to work on a piece and submit it at the last possible hour due to packing for a move. Plus after that one, I was so inspired I had a few others on the back burner to do. Now I have some motivation to make them and get them out.

MaruFrozen

02-10-2012

It's nice that you guys do this kind of thing, but there has yet to be a contest I can even enter into with any chance of winning...

RequiemMan

02-10-2012

Wooo! Extension!

*checks rules to see if anything changed*

"AND (ii) WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA OR MASSACHUSETTS, USA, THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC, CANADA; OR RESIDENTS OF THE AUSTRALIAN STATES OF VICTORIA, QUEENSLAND OR THE AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY ("ENTRANTS")."

*goes back to corner*

OrphixPride

Recruiter

02-10-2012

Omg this is just great! I had too much homework and other things to do to finish my drawing, but now I have another chance to finish it! THANK YOU!

Seryia

02-10-2012

I submitted my work on time but I was actually really scared on the 9th because the confirmation letters were suppose to be sent out, and i didn't receive anything >.< so i stayed up all night spamming refresh on my inbox. reason being i really put every ounce of my passion into that piece of art i did for this contest. I do sort of feel like this is fair for those who did not make it on time; but at the same time I'm imaging the amount of extra work i could of put in if i had more time! regardless this has been an intense competition, and I'm honored to be a part of it.

Best of luck to everyone that entered!
sincerely, Syrna!

PS: please feel free to critique my art! positive or negative response.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post20519383

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

02-10-2012

I've seen some of the submissions on Deviant Art, and I must say, I would love and hate to be in your position Riot. So many of the artworks for the Lunar Revelry are truly stunning, it's impossible for me to pick the best ones. You have a lot of choices Riot, good luck.

And thank you to all the amazingly talented artists!

Edit: Though the extension does kind of suck, the prize pool is even larger, so there will be more people who win things. =)

FemJesse

02-11-2012

entered.

Jacalina

02-11-2012

Are we allowed to make all new entries...??? just wondering