One More Chance to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaTTcom

02-10-2012

Initial Reaction: world shattering rage

Secondary Reaction: Moderate rage-simmer upon realization that others may not have been able to get their entries accepted due to bugs/errors, and thats no fun...i want to compete against the best possible pool of competition. I crave the blood of heroes.

Thirdiary Reaction: world shattering rage upon realization i have to go in full production mode to squeeze out a second entry to compete with expanded pool of competition.

Attachment 379656

Hm00bPh4j3j

02-10-2012

Does the size of the drawing matter? If no, I might just draw on a printing paper.

CoolMintz

02-10-2012

So much RP! If only I was artistic enough

mochibuni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

All of us who received confirmation emails should be okay, correct?

Tabnir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTTcom View Post
Thirdiary Reaction:
That is not the droid you are looking for.

Tertiary. <-- Here you go.

Zoo Donuts

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgut View Post
It's frustrating to see that it has been extended. I worked hard and made sure to submit my entry well before the deadline. I feel disheartened. My effort, and the effort of all the other artists who made the submission cutoff feels pretty hollow right now.
I couldn't agree more. A lot of people put a LOT of effort into this. And we were all excited to hear who the winners were yesterday. HUGE let-down. I wish they would have just made a separate contest for this. Like Part 2. Or if it's about emails not going through, then just extend it one day for people to resubmit? Uhg. Feels so hopeless.

Noroimusha

Recruiter

02-10-2012

I slept just a few hours to send my entry incomplete, may i resend it finished?

raxbrookielynxwr

02-10-2012

Im not a big fan of this at all. I agree with another poster that I have exams all this week so now it feels like my first post is just a waste since I wont be able to polish for maybe more than 3 hours. This is pretty upsetting :/

MaTTcom

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabnir View Post
That is not the droid you are looking for.

Tertiary. <-- Here you go.
yes.

But thats not funny.

ಠ_ಠ

JRB RavageDice

02-10-2012

This makes me feel like if I don't resubmit I'll have even less of a chance of winning now -_-'