Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One More Chance to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitsune Sama

02-10-2012

i agree with mister Temptragon.

MadMarbles

02-10-2012

Wait. Should I resubmit my picture if I never got a confirmation email? I'm still worried about that.

Tabnir

02-10-2012

Quote:
MadMarbles:
Wait. Should I resubmit my picture if I never got a confirmation email? I'm still worried about that.

"If you had trouble sending in your entry before , submit it again! LetÂ’s be sure we have ALL the entries and give everyone a chance to win!"
= Yes.

Oracle1

02-10-2012

Buff shen!

runecapter

02-10-2012

shame i can only draw stick figures

Cheyanne

02-10-2012

Quote:
drkpanda:
Agreed. My gf stayed up two nights in a row finishing hers...for nothing apparently!

Yeah so did I. I don't think its very fair to those who worked hard to get it done on time and those who followed the deadline

coyote balfour

02-10-2012

good. now i can do another one.

my first one was ok but it didnt feel like a "for sure.. i can really win this"

Katgut

02-10-2012

Quote:
Cheyanne:
Yeah so did I. I don't think its very fair to those who worked hard to get it done on time and those who followed the deadline

Agreed. It's frustrating to see that it has been extended. I worked hard and made sure to submit my entry well before the deadline. I feel disheartened. My effort, and the effort of all the other artists who made the submission cutoff feels pretty hollow right now.

bbykitteh

02-10-2012

Quote:
DrTemptragon:
I'm actually pretty upset by this. My girlfriend absolutely worked herself to the bone, throwing everything she had into her picture to meet your deadline. She was so nervous actually submitting her picture that she was shaking. It was weeks worth of work. She doesn't even believe she can win anymore, because of the number on entries, and then you do this?

It's not only unfair, it's rude and very, very disrespectful of all the effort put in by people who DID get their art in on time. I'm disappointed, Riot.

Ugh, so relateble! I worked my ass off working about 2-4 hours each night for weeks to make the deadline and I've been checking up on league at least 10 times a day to see if they've announced anything, then I see this? I mean, sure, there ARE more prizes, but it's kind of a slap in the face to how hard I worked. And they received 3,500 entries? Could they not pick the 50 or so winners out of that pool? There are more than enough entries already. Come on, Riot.

drkpanda

02-10-2012

Quote:
DrTemptragon:
I'm actually pretty upset by this. My girlfriend absolutely worked herself to the bone, throwing everything she had into her picture to meet your deadline. She was so nervous actually submitting her picture that she was shaking. It was weeks worth of work. She doesn't even believe she can win anymore, because of the number on entries, and then you do this?

It's not only unfair, it's rude and very, very disrespectful of all the effort put in by people who DID get their art in on time. I'm disappointed, Riot.

I agree with this. Now my gf feels like she has to push herself to the limits AGAIN just to ensure her previous efforts weren't completely wasted. This is 5 more days for more entries to come in, and more importantly, for previously amazing entries to become even more amazing, and she feels like anyone who doesn't up the ante and do more work on theirs might as well be throwing away the effort and time they put in for their original entry.

Really a slap in the face to people who WERE excited about the contest and DID put their all into it, only to have riot tell us 'LOL YOUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE'.