One More Chance to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murdron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Wow, I am so tired of waiting, and I even don't care any more,
Before first deadline, as I got informed very late (it was my own mistake) I stayed up two nights to finish sketching two images, and finally could make to mail them just 3am 2nd February then waited to see the winners and to vote for them, nothing happened at the time they were supposed to do something.
11th February Riot Games posts something about extending the deadline to 15th February, now it is almost 26 February and well as expected nothing has happened.
First of all if they were extending the deadline they should have informed sooner not just three days before it.
And second why so long? that's right 3500 entries, but as far as I know it won't bother or take more than 30 minutes to post something about delay or just one headline that "Hey we haven't forget, we are STILL judging..."

I know many are disappointed in Riot Games Support team...

Wretched Spleen

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnette View Post
and for the LoL team to hurry and give us the winnnerrrs :P
we wanna knoooow!! NAAAAOOOOOOOWWWW

Minnette
<3
Honestly, i would rather them take as much time as they needed to choose the winners. It's a time consuming process i'm sure. All we really want is for a post saying that they actually recieved the entries and are judging. What bothers me the most is that they haven't even updated the rules.

So stop being a child and saying things like "hurry up LOL team naaaaaoooooooow".
Art contests are REAL LIFE. Not something that takes 5 minutes.

Murdron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2012

I too agree with you, no need to hurry things BUT they should keep us informed, it shows how much they care, and it's important.

coyote balfour

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdron View Post
I too agree with you, no need to hurry things BUT they should keep us informed, it shows how much they care, and it's important.
its funny because i dont think anybody ever asked for more than that.
nobody is upset its taking longer than it originally would have.. it just sucks that there is no news or updates what so ever.

if it wasnt for us bumping this you wouldnt even know 3000+ people are waiting for news on a contest.

Murdron

02-27-2012

Well, we can say 3500 entrants did a really great job at denying the delay including myself, But don't get me wrong we are ignoring the delay, first a great and developing company like Riot Games should be good at estimating the exact timings however mistakes are inevitable but only accepted if informed on time or better than that informed in time.
We aren't expecting anything magical, I and everyone else here agree that checking the entries will take long, and we want quality not just quantity, please understand that we are not blaming Riot Games, we are reminding them and reflecting our opinions, guys sketching or drawing something needs desire, and see 3500 love to send sketches for Riot Games, well the least thing expected from Riot Games is an official note.

Forums are not enough, but good job for information on the numbers Coyote Balfour, I really appreciate those who care about the forum topics and devote themselves to other users.

LadyMischief

02-27-2012

I too wish they would just post an update... Last time they didn't we ended up with a major problem and an extension that a lot of people didn't know about. Hope nothing went wrong this time and hopefully they will announce winners or an update soon.

MayCry999

03-02-2012

yeah , i cant play why??