One More Chance to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drkpanda

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alukina View Post
Kinda messed up for all the people that worked hard to make the deadline only for this to happen... At least I can fix up my submission.
Agreed. My gf stayed up two nights in a row finishing hers...for nothing apparently!

xYol0swag420x

02-10-2012

Just when I thought the stress of waiting to see if I won anything was over

Wanganat0r

02-10-2012

This means that I'll ACTUALLY have a chance at submitting, I think I missed the deadline by either 1 minute or 4 hours.. lol hahaha

DrTemptragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

I'm actually pretty upset by this. My girlfriend absolutely worked herself to the bone, throwing everything she had into her picture to meet your deadline. She was so nervous actually submitting her picture that she was shaking. It was weeks worth of work. She doesn't even believe she can win anymore, because of the number on entries, and then you do this?

It's not only unfair, it's rude and very, very disrespectful of all the effort put in by people who DID get their art in on time. I'm disappointed, Riot.

JasperSandner

02-10-2012

It does seem a bit unfair for Riot to extend the deadline only after they realized how popular the contest would become. I, however, will use this to my advantage as much as possible, and work further on my previous entry as well as a potential second entry. I recommend everyone else does the same. It's about pushing yourself and your art, not about the prizes.

Rezilin

02-10-2012

Well i have an idea, and are we able to link our stuff on Deviant Art before the end of this?, Kinda want to but don't want to be discredited if I do. Also engineering paper be dam..ed... at least for a little while while I finish what I started. Hint its a Rammus thing but its something new... Also is it possible to submit event files from open canvas, cause I just got it and the playback is interesting unless someone can tell me how to put them on deviant art...

Tinkerbat

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTemptragon View Post
I'm actually pretty upset by this. My girlfriend absolutely worked herself to the bone, throwing everything she had into her picture to meet your deadline. She was so nervous actually submitting her picture that she was shaking. It was weeks worth of work. She doesn't even believe she can win anymore, because of the number on entries, and then you do this?

It's not only unfair, it's rude and very, very disrespectful of all the effort put in by people who DID get their art in on time. I'm disappointed, Riot.

Yikes, that sucks and I agree. That's nice they're excited about all the entries and giving more stuff away, but maybe just do a mini side contest in this extended time for all that extra stuff and keep the original contest as is.

Get Ðunkd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

I wish I was good at drawing I wanna win cool stuff. We just need a math competition or something then I might win.

The Razza

02-10-2012

rageface.jpg
just cause I still can't submit anything

pepstar

02-10-2012

Guess my valentines day plans have now changed to "stay up all night painting like a maniac".

12345612 ... 21