Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One More Chance to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hm00bPh4j3j

02-12-2012

Well? Has anyone received an confirmation email yet? Or are they not sending them out anymore?

MadMarbles

02-12-2012

Quote:
Hm00bPh4j3j:
Well? Has anyone received an confirmation email yet? Or are they not sending them out anymore?

I haven't. And I didn't get one the first time around, so I'm paranoid now.

Emirence

02-12-2012

I read the post several times, but does this mean A person can win TWO laptops or two people can win A laptop. Just want to clarify this because it has been causing a confusion among my friends.

Hm00bPh4j3j

02-12-2012

Well, since there is no reply from Riot, I might as well spam my submission.

"All I want is spam~! Ooooo~! I don't need your love girl~!"

Panda Sal

02-13-2012

Quote:
Emirence:
I read the post several times, but does this mean A person can win TWO laptops or two people can win A laptop. Just want to clarify this because it has been causing a confusion among my friends.

If you look at the contest rules, they said that there will be TWO grand prize winners, each receiving a laptop.

InfernalCat

02-13-2012

In addition ...
Why whole America Will Not Participate?
South America wanna sumit your incredible talent

Emirence

02-13-2012

Quote:
WeAreThey:
If you look at the contest rules, they said that there will be TWO grand prize winners, each receiving a laptop.

But it also states that the deadline is February 2nd. Also the number of runner ups is not an additional 25 as it states on the site.
So there would be a total of four winners is that what you're saying?
I'm really not understanding the rules anymore since they didn't update the official rules.

Antimony

02-13-2012

Its sad that everyone's sad about it being harder to win now that there is an extension. If winning is all you care about then do you really deserve to win? This whole event was to open up people's creative side and it was really fun. Instead of being upset about it being harder to win, just be grateful you got an opportunity.

Xite91

02-13-2012

i never asked this before, but it just occured to me... are we allowed to use brushes in photoshop that were given to us?

Lain Takaykno

02-13-2012

Honestly I wouldn't know how they should have handled this. However, I do feel that it could have been dealt with better. I'm willing to chalk it up as a learning experience for Riot and move on. I look forward to seeing the winners. Best of Luck to everyone.