One More Chance to Enter the Art of Revelry Contest!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drkpanda

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperSandner View Post
Hold on haha, I think you actually misread MY original post, or you meant to quote what Cidem1324 said. I was giving reasons as to why I thought his statement was incorrect.
Haha you're right. You and I are correct, Cidem1324 is the one who read it wrong. (unfortunately)

MadMarbles

02-11-2012

When are the "submission received/confirmation" emails being sent out again?
I'd like to get one this time.

inFamousO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

:P

Natski

02-11-2012

So.... If there's all these new entries are the people who submitted their art on the proper deadline going to have to re submit? :\ It doesn't make sense how you are letting people rework theirs and resubmit... I'm a freelance artist and if I can't make a deadline there's not any chance of asking "Hey can you extend it?"

It seems weird that they had issues with inbox flood when it is just going to happen again with an extension...

I for one found out about the contest a DAY before it closed and managed to work my ass off and complete an entry, I'm not happy with it because it was rushed but I feel cheap reworking it and resubmitting it UNLESS it is what we have to do to even get a chance

SupaCheese

02-11-2012

I wasn't able to finish my art by the deadline(darn my procrastination and laziness), but I don't think I deserve to submit it after the hard work other people put in to meet the deadline. I'll probably just post it in the fan art later once it's fully finished.

And are there going to be more contests like this?

FrouFrou22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Ill try I mkinda good in art will see if I win something

Zairex

02-11-2012

I would've entered if I knew the prize pool was 100k rp....

Hm00bPh4j3j

02-11-2012

Has anyone received an confirmation email that your submission was successful? I just submitted mine not too long ago. How long does it take to reach the destination? I remember sending mine last week before they extended it and received an confirmation email almost right away.

Krovavaya

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hm00bPh4j3j View Post
Has anyone received an confirmation email that your submission was successful? I just submitted mine not too long ago. How long does it take to reach the destination? I remember sending mine last week before they extended it and received an confirmation email almost right away.
Same!, Last time i submitted 2 days before the deadline and received it instantaneously, but his time, nothing

RancidAlice

02-12-2012

This is so unfair... I finished my work in time, and now my work will be thrown in with all the people that was late... We have to compete with 3500 entries already, why would you make it even more, just because "it is popular." This is not how it should work. It feels like I'm being punished for finishing on time...