Iron Solari Leona Wants You!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King0fKingz

02-10-2012

Hmm lets think about wich champs are undeprlayed and are not in need for a skin...Got it, lets make a Leona/Yi Skin trololo<.<
Srsly so many champs with a way higher playing rate without good skins and you guys take your time for skins like that, just sad.

Miirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Attachment 379415Best skin ever!

FetisPuncher

02-10-2012

Don't get me wrong, i love Leona. But personally find her Defender skin to still be the best.

also my major gripe here is that yal still haven't punched out a Soraka Skin.. i mean seriously? wtf..

vortex594

02-10-2012

thats badass 0_0

Panda in China

02-10-2012

O... MAI... GAWD... its wasabi... uhhhh... i mean solari

Noobseeker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Me Gusta everything about this thread (the Leona ult in particular, but the skin as a whole is also quite nice if I might say )
Great job! ^^

Enzo Matríx

02-10-2012

Happy for the new Leona skin but its worded to make one think if you are a good summoner following the code they are giving you this skin! lol I was kinda disappointed...Especially since no skin ever comes out at 520rp anymore

Lightningfst

02-10-2012

So this skin is available only to summoners that have followed the summoners code? When I first read this I thought it was a free skin as a reward for good conduct... @.@

Warmogs

02-10-2012

Comeon Neeknaman.. Even your avatar is one with Nidale.. She has the original, a recolor and 1 other skin. Needs a new 1! :P

Atleast it's Leona though and not another Teemo lol.

Skjuludde

02-10-2012

Up the solari!