[Guide] Evelynn - cry me a river

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rusPiglets

08-24-2010

Sometimes you do not have Malice and Spite available, so, flash is required
+
yeah, anyone could dive it, but Eve just do it better.
nuke + free ghost

biomorph

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusPiglets View Post
Sometimes you do not have Malice and Spite available, so, flash is required
+
yeah, anyone could dive it, but Eve just do it better.
nuke + free ghost
Not to split hairs but Flash is not always available either =P
And a Karthus would not have to get near tower to waste that dude =P ... again ... his ultimate may not be available either ...

Anyhow Flash IS still a very good summoner spell for eve

darypr

09-27-2010

as a veigar player i laughed lol, but since im trying to learned the ropes with this champ ty lol...Was that a short JOKE!!!

Conqueror Purp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Your evilyn may make people cry a river, but garen makes people cry an ocean. (If anyone catches the reference) :P

Interesting guide, +1

Kogeru

01-11-2011

Yeah, this is a great guide, but... If you're going to gank someone at level 6, realize that people CAN see you even when stealthed, at their turret. :/ I've met many, many Eve's that don't know about that.

I pwnz u now

01-11-2011

Why the **** did you dig up something THAT old?

iSygg

01-12-2011

Quote:
Ravage

Deals damage to target unit. If Ravage was used from behind, it reduces the target's armor and magic resistance for 5 seconds.

Evelynn is a pervert. If she has a boyfriend I feel sorry for him, lol. Jokes aside, our nuke ability. Fast CD, lotsa dmg, what's not to like?
She use to ravage TF but they broke up a couple months ago =[

Superdadd

01-12-2011

AD eve with sheen is pretty sick. You say you don't have the time to stay and fight, but midgame with sheen and BF sword, you kill in about 2 seconds. Your Q triggering sheen precisely on cooldown is just crazy dmg.

AP eve is good and all, but I wouldn't discount AD eve the way you do. She can get pretty nutty too.

Also, your guide is outdated, there is no more Z-ring. And the sheer power of going Rabadon's Cap --> Lichbane should not be underestimated. Eve can easily his 500 AP mid/lategame, easily 700 AP lategame. Having lichbane firing off is insane burst for AP eve now.

Iifa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

great build