Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Evelynn - cry me a river

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rusPiglets

08-24-2010

Sometimes you do not have Malice and Spite available, so, flash is required
+
yeah, anyone could dive it, but Eve just do it better.
nuke + free ghost

biomorph

08-24-2010

Quote:
rusPiglets:
Sometimes you do not have Malice and Spite available, so, flash is required
+
yeah, anyone could dive it, but Eve just do it better.
nuke + free ghost

Not to split hairs but Flash is not always available either =P
And a Karthus would not have to get near tower to waste that dude =P ... again ... his ultimate may not be available either ...

Anyhow Flash IS still a very good summoner spell for eve

darypr

09-27-2010

as a veigar player i laughed lol, but since im trying to learned the ropes with this champ ty lol...Was that a short JOKE!!!

Conqueror Purp

09-27-2010

Your evilyn may make people cry a river, but garen makes people cry an ocean. (If anyone catches the reference) :P

Interesting guide, +1

Kogeru

01-11-2011

Yeah, this is a great guide, but... If you're going to gank someone at level 6, realize that people CAN see you even when stealthed, at their turret. :/ I've met many, many Eve's that don't know about that.

I pwnz u now

01-11-2011

Why the **** did you dig up something THAT old?

iSygg

01-12-2011

Quote:
Ravage

Deals damage to target unit. If Ravage was used from behind, it reduces the target's armor and magic resistance for 5 seconds.

Evelynn is a pervert. If she has a boyfriend I feel sorry for him, lol. Jokes aside, our nuke ability. Fast CD, lotsa dmg, what's not to like?

She use to ravage TF but they broke up a couple months ago =[

Superdadd

01-12-2011

AD eve with sheen is pretty sick. You say you don't have the time to stay and fight, but midgame with sheen and BF sword, you kill in about 2 seconds. Your Q triggering sheen precisely on cooldown is just crazy dmg.

AP eve is good and all, but I wouldn't discount AD eve the way you do. She can get pretty nutty too.

Also, your guide is outdated, there is no more Z-ring. And the sheer power of going Rabadon's Cap --> Lichbane should not be underestimated. Eve can easily his 500 AP mid/lategame, easily 700 AP lategame. Having lichbane firing off is insane burst for AP eve now.

Iifa

07-26-2011

great build