[Guide] Evelynn - cry me a river

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyKane

08-08-2010

gj lollololoolloloololololololololololololololooooool ololololololoooooooooloolololololololololloloololl oloololololololololololololollololololololoooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMM***************************&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL

Squawl

08-09-2010

i have reached a wall in league of legends and i dont think it is just with evelyn but i will post it here since this is the character i have picked to play the last few days.

i find that every time i stop playing a tank, and play something like a carry, my teams always lack a tank. if i use a pusher then my team lacks dps and tanks. if i use a dps my team is weak on the other areas.

does this happen to everyone or just me?

why do i feel like i have to always play the "boring" tank or characters im good at? is matchmaking truly bringing LOL to its knees? am i going about my games wrong?

i am not new to LOL. i played in late beta and up til now. i play as often as i can because i truly enjoy this game but, i am finding the same problems in almost every single game. its almost to the point where i am going to mute all of the people in my party just so i dont end up raging when i dont do something they deem could of "saved them".

what in the world is going on here? someone please help me.

LeonHartt

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawl View Post
i have reached a wall in league of legends and i dont think it is just with evelyn but i will post it here since this is the character i have picked to play the last few days.

i find that every time i stop playing a tank, and play something like a carry, my teams always lack a tank. if i use a pusher then my team lacks dps and tanks. if i use a dps my team is weak on the other areas.

does this happen to everyone or just me?

why do i feel like i have to always play the "boring" tank or characters im good at? is matchmaking truly bringing LOL to its knees? am i going about my games wrong?

i am not new to LOL. i played in late beta and up til now. i play as often as i can because i truly enjoy this game but, i am finding the same problems in almost every single game. its almost to the point where i am going to mute all of the people in my party just so i dont end up raging when i dont do something they deem could of "saved them".

what in the world is going on here? someone please help me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrsTE1vpoXM

If tank and carry don't work, try Janna!

rusPiglets

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabibito View Post
You have only 2 Games (1 win, 1 loss) with Evelynn and making a guide?
Too bad stats before season 1 don't show up, I had like 150+ with this sexy lady.
Now I don't play because of the lag problems, waiting till it's over

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb hat
You might just have the worst English I've ever read on these forums.
Sorry not native speaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strika234
akali = far better assasin
Well... I'll be ****ed.

@Lorifel
Thanks for information

Lorifel

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusPiglets View Post
Sorry not native speaker.
I think you are Russian like me, aren't you, Andrew? =)
I've sent you a friend request (Lorifel). I main tanks and play Evelynn for fun. It would be great to play together and see you playing Evelynn when you have time.

Sorry for the offtopic, but it is not possible to send Private Messages at the moment I think. =\

rusPiglets

08-22-2010

Added youtube video guide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9M8gBfc6io

malphismia

08-23-2010

^ LMFAO that was the FUNNIEST TUTORIAL VIDEO i have ever watched

biomorph

08-24-2010

I would like to add that yor towerdive trick with flash does not work, at least the stun part, as firing summoner spells now breaks stealth. =(
This used to be one of the way I dealth with oracles. Flash in their faces and hammer them.

Lorifel

08-24-2010

Yes, the flash definitely broke stealth, but the damage from Ravage was enough to kill poor Mundo in this video.

biomorph

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorifel View Post
Yes, the flash definitely broke stealth, but the damage from Ravage was enough to kill poor Mundo in this video.
True that, but almost anyone could have dived for a kill there
I find that Malice and Spite gets you in and out fast enough. You do not particularly need flash for that.