The OP CHAMP solo mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirtitolo

Recruiter

07-26-2011

I noticed how whenever i want to solo mid as NUNU BOT.. people laugh and go hell no... Ive tested this many times and found it to be over powers but no one gives me the chance... I swear some of you should try it Build straight ap nunu and solo mid u will be surprised by how easy it is to eat up a nice cs and those squishy mids

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Funny you should mention this. I played a ranked game against a Nunu (was actually Nunu Bot skin too) mid yesterday. I was Annie.

Let's just say I ended the game 16/2. Check my history if you don't believe me.

Nunu mid = recipe for disaster.

Nakazu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Karthus Ez Corki Anivia Annie Cait would like a word with your nunu bot

Fluffy1

07-26-2011

problem with nunu is all you have is ice ball spam...no follow up. anyone with decent lane sustain or simply a higher range will laugh it off and out harass you leaving you to a farm fest which is pointless as you dont get much from farming compared to a real carry who needs that solo lane gold and exp to even be a threat.

nunu can work in mid, but in reality its a wasted lane, out someone who actually can use the benefits of the solo lane there. nunu works better as a jungle ganker or in a duo lane with someone with hard CC where you line each others CC up nicely

EchoRex

07-26-2011

Nunu just doesn't have much to offer outside of iceball spam to harass while being able to keep from backing. He isn't a make one mistake and get owned by him champion like Annie or LeBlanc for example.

Yasuthrow

07-26-2011

If you play against any range carry or caster with good range, say Cait or Veigar (Veigar especially because of his ulti), you will die and die some more.

I Bing I

07-26-2011

nunu?

I Bing I

07-26-2011

I think Ashe, Karthus, Morgana or twitch (for ganking top or bot) are smarter choices.

Matake

07-26-2011

You can't harass. The only reason you think this is viable is because he has a nice heal. You wont be able to attack to build up a free cast. Nunu is a utility/off-tank/auramaster-tank whatever the hell you call him. He's no mid. He belong in the jungle or bot.