3v3 Normal Draft Pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atomicles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Does anyone else feel this should be a thing?

I'm tired of playing 5v5 for various reasons. One of those being the need for "roles". You're either a jungler, mid, support, top, or a carry. And if you want to pick anything else besides these, or pick something someone else has already chosen, your teammates hate you.

So I play 3v3. And it seems like I'm always facing the same group of champions. I think it would be nice to be able to draft pick, and give teams the ability to ban certain champions. Just looking at this section, I can see animosity towards certain champions. So why not let use ban them? People who feel their champ is getting banned too much, can simply switch back to blind pick.

Who's with me?

chebasteba

02-10-2012

I am!

viLLan

04-28-2012

I agree entirely. Some champions are just not meant for 3v3, they are way too strong for the gameplay of 3v3. Tryndamere and Sion for example. Would it be so much to ask for if we could have a 3v3 Normal Draft pick? Some people don't want to play ranked all the time. But I hope riot sees this because it would improve the game a lot.

HotWafflez

04-28-2012

PLEASE do this!