More Twitch, more Shaco, less Eve please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalOne

10-16-2009

Evelyne is one of the easiest characters to interrupt. One item nullifies her stun and her initiatior in one go. Look it up wussy.

News

10-16-2009

Thread name needs more cowbell

Kharnath

10-16-2009

I was thinking about this yesterday. How much better Ev would be if her stealth was just changed to be more like Shaco's.

Her problem is GETTING to an opponent while in stealth; not what she does afterwords. Give her a similar blink component, a much shorter duration, keep the CD the same(maybe a tiny bit longer)

POOF! she's useful again.

Ricky Vicious

10-16-2009

Ah Evelynn, greedy pub-stomper extraordinaire

EternalOne

10-16-2009

I have no problem getting into the combat with Evelyn. In fact, the problem tends to be what I do after the initial burst. If I didn't kill the target, then all I can do is run or stand and fight. If there are other people around, then I am probably janked with her after the inital burst. Getting into combat isnt the problem, it's the aftermath of your attack that has problem.

Also... does Eve really need to get better?

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2009

Eve is simply a pubstomper with very little playable in higher level games.

But honestly, **** Shaco. You'll never kill him unless he plays like an aggressive maniac. Instastealth my ass.

Kvarium

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlerkats View Post
But honestly, **** Shaco. You'll never kill him unless he plays like an aggressive maniac. Instastealth my ass.
QFT

You shouldn't be able to stealth if an enemy is within 150 (125 being the range of most melee characters) of you.

FeyLynn

10-17-2009

I like having a pure stealth character. You have pure casters and pure physical melee, it's only natural there are some hybrid-ish stealth characters and some fully stealth. That said Shaco's main damage is from his stealth and it's his only reliable approach method. Haven't played twitch but I know without his stealth he'd rarely live an encounter with most people, it's his only escape. If a burst character has CDs and mana then he'd die way before they would head to head. He could probably do alright without it if he was played well but it's kinda silly to imply it's not incredibly important to his game.

With LichBane Evelynn can Ravage, Hate Spike, and AP attack in under a second. Since her stealth activates LichBane giving it 3 seconds to CD, she hits just as hard on her second melee swing as well. I really don't know number but that is a kill to a squishy and a half dead to a tank.

Her Ult isn't useless, it's an amazing chase/escape move and if you can finish off an enemy then it doesn't matter what your health was at it's at a safe level to get away with your automatic second Ult. Stealth, return, repeat.
I do notice that a lot of people decide to build her fairly poorly but what champion doesn't see poor item choices.

I'm not that great at playing her but I do alright and I have alot of fun. She really doesn't need a change.