Ask Sona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

02-10-2012

Dear Sona,

I understand you aren't comfortable playing alongside others yet...I understand entirely. But would you be willing to visit me in Piltover and possibly critique my own personal skills with instruments? I...understand it may be difficult, due to your inability to...nevermind, but would you pay me that small favor?

I'll bake you biscuits.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Dear Sona,

What other forms of art are you partial to, aside from music? I for one enjoy writing a nice story and looking at wonderful renditions of the scenes captured upon the fields of justice, as seen through some of the more artistic summoners.

-- Gespens, the Puny Summoner

Ask Sona

02-10-2012

Quote:
What about fish?
Dear Jax,

Fish is fine, can't say i care for the taste too much but its good when mixed something else.

Getting Hungry - Sona

Quote:
Dear Sona,

I understand you aren't comfortable playing alongside others yet...I understand entirely. But would you be willing to visit me in Piltover and possibly critique my own personal skills with instruments? I...understand it may be difficult, due to your inability to...nevermind, but would you pay me that small favor?

I'll bake you biscuits.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy
Dear Jay,

I don't require biscuits to do personal visits but are gratefully accepted if provided. I have my ways of communicating with people using music and my thoughts should be pretty clear when it comes down to it. I unfortunately cannot come by till after Pentakill is done touring as my schedule this upcoming week is dreadfully packed. I think i'll be free in about a month, contact me then and we can set something up.

Overworked - Sona

Quote:
Dear Sona,

What other forms of art are you partial to, aside from music? I for one enjoy writing a nice story and looking at wonderful renditions of the scenes captured upon the fields of justice, as seen through some of the more artistic summoners.

-- Gespens, the Puny Summoner
Dear Gespens,

I paint a little bit, cant say i'm any good at it though. Upon birth i was chosen by the Etwahl so i don't have time for something other than music.

Sincerely - Sona

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dear Jax,

Fish is fine, can't say i care for the taste too much but its good when mixed something else.

Getting Hungry - Sona
In that case, I'd be glad to cook for you sometime. Just let me know if you like your fish grilled or fried.

Good Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Dear Sona,

I have summoned you to battle many times, I feel a great bond whenever I do. Your music moves me more than Pentakill's mosh pits during Mordekaiser's guitar solo.

And to get this out of the way as well, I think you are very lovely to boot.

My question for you is what kind of metal do you enjoy listening to, if you do? I'm quite fond of all kinds of metal except for that repulsive pig squeal black metal. I'd imagine someone who plays keys would enjoy symphonic or power metal maybe?

With warm regards,
Summoner Vi

Jamaree

02-11-2012

Dear Sona, I have two questions actually

First, why join Pentakill, do Karthus and Mordekaiser have a nicer side behind the stage then they let on while on the battlefield? Karthus has killed who knows how many, and Mordekaiser seems like a bit of a jerk, is there anything you would like to tell us about those two, also, have you talked and how do you feel about Yorick?

Second, what is your opnion on yordles and to narrow it down, Captain Teemo?

Ask Sona

02-11-2012

Quote:
Dear Sona,

I have summoned you to battle many times, I feel a great bond whenever I do. Your music moves me more than Pentakill's mosh pits during Mordekaiser's guitar solo.

And to get this out of the way as well, I think you are very lovely to boot.

My question for you is what kind of metal do you enjoy listening to, if you do? I'm quite fond of all kinds of metal except for that repulsive pig squeal black metal. I'd imagine someone who plays keys would enjoy symphonic or power metal maybe?

With warm regards,
Summoner Vi
Dear Vi,

I thank you for your kind words, it's nice to see some appreciation for my work as i feel a lot of other summoners take my abilities for granted. As for your question, i enjoy folk metal above all else but sometimes indulge in power metal but only on rare occasions.

Sona

Quote:
Dear Sona, I have two questions actually

First, why join Pentakill, do Karthus and Mordekaiser have a nicer side behind the stage then they let on while on the battlefield? Karthus has killed who knows how many, and Mordekaiser seems like a bit of a jerk, is there anything you would like to tell us about those two, also, have you talked and how do you feel about Yorick?

Second, what is your opnion on yordles and to narrow it down, Captain Teemo?
The decision to join Pentakill was one i thought over greatly. The main reason i decided to join was that i wanted someone to perform with as i can get lonely performing alone on stage. Mordekaiser and i formed a bit of a bond by doing this. As for Karthus and Yorick, they joined after i did so they didn't influence my decision to join. I believe i mentioned my thoughts on those two earlier and really dont feel like repeating myself. I can't talk by the way, you mentioned "have you talked" and kind of left it at that.

I've never really had an extended interaction with any Yordle other than Kennen, and he is a bit of a handful. I've spoken with Poppy as well but she is strictly business so nothing to really comment on there. The only experience I've had with Teemo was on the fields of justice, and i can't really interact with him as he is usually quite focused on the upcoming battle. From what i can gather they seem to be a likable race but that's the extent of my knowledge on that subject matter.

Sona

Jamaree

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dear Vi,

I thank you for your kind words, it's nice to see some appreciation for my work as i feel a lot of other summoners take my abilities for granted. As for your question, i enjoy folk metal above all else but sometimes indulge in power metal but only on rare occasions.

Sona

The decision to join Pentakill was one i thought over greatly. The main reason i decided to join was that i wanted someone to perform with as i can get lonely performing alone on stage. Mordekaiser and i formed a bit of a bond by doing this. As for Karthus and Yorick, they joined after i did so they didn't influence my decision to join. I believe i mentioned my thoughts on those two earlier and really dont feel like repeating myself. I can't talk by the way, you mentioned "have you talked" and kind of left it at that.

I've never really had an extended interaction with any Yordle other than Kennen, and he is a bit of a handful. I've spoken with Poppy as well but she is strictly business so nothing to really comment on there. The only experience I've had with Teemo was on the fields of justice, and i can't really interact with him as he is usually quite focused on the upcoming battle. From what i can gather they seem to be a likable race but that's the extent of my knowledge on that subject matter.

Sona
I'm sorry Miss Sona, I should have searched for your earlier post more, either way, your answers about your band mates throw me off a bit not gonna lie. I find it weird that Mordekaiser is protective, good to see their is a heart wrapped up in all that metal, I will have a new outlook on him next time I summon him, also, thank you for taking time out of I'm sure, busy scheldule to do this column.

-Summoner Jamaree

Ask Shyvana

02-11-2012

Is Pentakill considering a female vocalist? Luxanna is pretty good.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Is Pentakill considering a female vocalist? Luxanna is pretty good.
I could audition!