Ask Sona

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sona

02-10-2012

Quote:
Sona,

♪♪♫♪♫♫♫♪♪♪♪♫♪♫♪♪♪

-Neutral Summoner Silver
Dear Silver,

As if i hadn't heard that one before. I was wondering how long it would be before something like this happens. Its common for me to receive comments like this but i digress. I may appear nice but i can still get angry and i have no problem throwing a few "sour notes" your way if this problem persists.

Slightly peeved- Sona

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Dear Silver,

As if i hadn't heard that one before. I was wondering how long it would be before something like this happens. Its common for me to receive comments like this but i digress. I may appear nice but i can still get angry and i have no problem throwing a few "sour notes" your way if this problem persists.

Slightly peeved- Sona
I think she meant it with the best intentions...

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Quote:
Dear Silver,

Slightly peeved- Sona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
I think she meant it with the best intentions...
The Bard has it right. I did not mean to offend you, dear Maven.

-Neutral Summoner Silver

Gespens

02-10-2012

Quote:
He is still scary when he's mad and i would enjoy not being Requiemed, Defiled, and Layed to Waste.
Not to be a boor, but Sona... perhaps you should choose your words more carefully, since there are people who would make jokes about someone's choice of words... which normally would be me, but I would like to stay on your good side.

Moving to a more serious question, who came up with the idea of forming Pentakill? And extending that question, who came up with those costumes?

Ask Sona

02-10-2012

Quote:
The Bard has it right. I did not mean to offend you, dear Maven.

-Neutral Summoner Silver
Dear Silver,

Then i deeply apologize dear summoner. Although you must understand what it is like to be in my place. I got a lot of grief in my childhood for being unable to speak and I'm still not over it yet.

With Apologies- Sona

Quote:
Not to be a boor, but Sona... perhaps you should choose your words more carefully, since there are people who would make jokes about someone's choice of words... which normally would be me, but I would like to stay on your good side.

Moving to a more serious question, who came up with the idea of forming Pentakill? And extending that question, who came up with those costumes?
I wouldn't worry about angering me. It takes a lot to get me angered really. I am terribly sorry if my diction is a bit... off. I did state that i am not used to conversing with others and this whole experience is a bit overwhelming for me so i will try to work on that. As for that choice of words... i was poking fun at the names of his spells as a way to illustrate what the Deathsinger is like when he is angry.

As for Pentakill... It was Mordekaiser's idea to start the band. He approached me to join and Karthus and Yorick approached him. I defer to him when it comes to the band but i'm in charge when he isn't around. He told me to look for up and coming talent who may make a good drummer so i'm on the look for that.

Slightly Overworked - Sona

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-10-2012

Sona,

What is your favorite meal?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Sona

02-10-2012

Quote:
Sona,

What is your favorite meal?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
well if you are talking about meal of the day then my answer would have to be Breakfast.

If you are referring to food then I enjoy a small Caeser Salad topped with light Bleu Cheese Dressing.

Sincerely - Sona

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-10-2012

Quote:
well if you are talking about meal of the day then my answer would have to be Breakfast.

If you are referring to food then I enjoy a small Caeser Salad topped with light Bleu Cheese Dressing.

Sincerely - Sona
Sona,

This response provokes another question: Are you a vegetarian?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Sona

02-10-2012

Quote:
Sona,

This response provokes another question: Are you a vegetarian?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Well I eat meat, but not frequently. I really don't enjoy the taste of certain kinds, but i don't go out of my way to avoid eating it. In fact i have my cravings and enjoy certain gourmet Steaks

Sona

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-10-2012

Quote:
Well I eat meat, but not frequently. I really don't enjoy the taste of certain kinds, but i don't go out of my way to avoid eating it. In fact i have my cravings and enjoy certain gourmet Steaks

Sona
What about fish?

12345612 ... 33