No respect for Trynds on 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarriorPigeon

02-10-2012

People can say what they want "Trynd is easy to stop" or "QQ more" but it's true that I have no respect for anyone that playes Trynda***** on 3s. His escape options are rediculous and with less people than in a 5s match for a Trynd to worry about then he can 2v1 people midgame if he is in possitive kills and not even fed. Late game he can rip the whole team a new one. Then you can say "Get a thornmail noob." Well...depending on who I'm playing I could get a thornmail easily and it not mess up my build. But if my whole team or 2/3 needs to get a thorn to stop one guy then that's 2k they have to spend just for one man.

Trynd can legitly get in a fight, gay rage, spin through a wall, attack minions/monsters and get his health up again and spin through the wall back into the fight. There isn't much Riot can do because LoL is built for 5v5s and I understand. Trynd is gay in 5s also but easily managable. In 3s though it's really rediculous what he can do. I can take certain champs such as Lee Sin and easily take down Trynd but I don't want to play Lee everytime Im in 3s just to counter one person. Riot should bring draft pick back for 3s and everything will be right in the universe again.

If that isn't enough people who play Trynd have a certain attitude/personality trait. They are usually on some power high and aren't fun to play with/against. All of them want top lane no matter what and there have been plenty of times when the Trynd on my team will be top jungling and me and the other guy are fighting 3v2. Trynds will rage quit when things aren't going their way but it doesn't matter if a Trynd has 3/10 record because his damage output is so high that once he gets IE and PD then its all he needs to mess things up. In 5s they're fine but I don't respect anyone that plays Trynd in 3s at all. 3s need a draft pick.

kercmerk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

I want to downvote for saying "legitly", but overall I agree with what you are saying. 3's needs a draft pick.

Plz Buff Shaco

02-10-2012

i think trynd needs a buff he was hit too hard witrh his recent nerf i think they should lower the cd on his spin to make up fr it

Saiyushu

02-10-2012

I'm not reading that whole dang thing. Make a tldr

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorPigeon View Post
Then you can say "Get a thornmail noob." Well...depending on who I'm playing I could get a thornmail easily and it not mess up my build.
Thornmail single handedly destroys Tryndamere if you cant afford 2k to make 1/3 their team usless and its their Carry so useless carry = useless team.

After Nerf you can face a fed Tryndamere and once you build Thornmail you will win.

fiddlesticksssss

02-10-2012

Almost every real TT player will agree with you, but the tryndamere players will QQ and downvote so this thread isn't seen.

Xin Kaishek

02-10-2012

bump for truth.

Doctor Pepper MD

02-10-2012

You can't however put a thornmail on your towers, inhibitors, and nexus. Spin through wall behind nexus, smack with crit-stick, ???, profit.

Restiur1

02-10-2012

Tell me whats champs you play for 3v3 ? more specific whats your main for tt ?

Tiberius Steele

02-10-2012

This post makes me want to play lots of trynd in normal games