Mech Urgot.. The Bot lane terror

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TakinTheHeat

02-10-2012

Why?

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Sounds cool

But with skins come nerfs. Its better this way. Having him be OP when ranked hits will reduce the chance of chicken bans.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

i fought urgot like 6 times, i never seem to have a problem
you need to dodge that thing he throws out and you are golden for a few seconds, and rinse and repeated

Yorick on the other hand, omg...

Nekrogen

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
i fought urgot like 6 times, i never seem to have a problem
you need to dodge that thing he throws out and you are golden for a few seconds, and rinse and repeated

Yorick on the other hand, omg...
Thing is if Urgot lands 1 E, you're down past half health unless you're Malphite. Also, good players tend to land it quite often, making him a real terror.

Just like a bad Kassadins, bad Urgots are pretty useless.

Fulgr1m

02-10-2012

=O He's getting a new skin? Noice! I...doubt he's going to be nerfed though. I mean it's possible I guess but he's really not that bad once you understand how his E works and just duck and weave. I once saw a game where an Urgot went bot lane against an Udyr and... honestly lost the lane so I got to agree with Nekrogen on bad Urgots.

Stimuz

02-10-2012

Base damage on Urgots Q is really high too since it scales off attack damage instead of bonus attack damage. At level 5 with no gear it already does like 120-125 damage.

Sonic Crescent

02-12-2012

Tons of DMG

Bonabon

02-12-2012

My favorite part about Urgot is that once he lands his E, he doesn't need vision of you to land his Q, lol.
Even if you're in the FoW, as long as his cursor is in your general area he can still go for that half-court shot buzzer beater.