@Morello and Coronach: According to your suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xin Kaishek

02-10-2012

Morello, I'm going to try to lay this out as per your suggestion in another thread. I hope this helps.

1. I would like to play a game straight through with heavy dependence on strategy, skill, and a small bit of luck, but the turtle exploit is currently difficult to get around at high level play. It's frustrating to find yourself on both sides of the situation. My suggestion is to make minions lose aggro as they approach the fountain, and make the fountain ignore minions completely. In fact, as minions enter the fountain, they too should become immortal, so there's no point to draw them in at all as attempting to farm them would be useless. In addition, you might make it impossible to deal damage while standing in the fountain.

2. I would like to avoid Tryndamere in my games, but there is no draft mode. Since TT has a smaller fanbase, perhaps the answer would be to erase the blind pick normal mode entirely and replace it with a draft pick mode. At the very least, it might be tried to have both modes available and just see what happens.

3. I would like to jungle, but the random nature of the jungle makes it dangerous, unpredictable, and highly dependent on luck rather than skill. I would love to see a stable predictable jungle. The terrain and spawn points of the jungle don't need to change at all, but there should be some balance and predictability with the monsters so that jungling becomes more viable.

4. I would love to play Twisted Treeline in a more low-pressure environment so I can familiarize myself with the map more, experiment with certain characters and strategies, and just go for an easy win every now and then, however there are no bots available to TT. The addition of the 40 bots available in both SR and Dominion to TT would be a welcome addition by all and could help spark interest in TT once more.

TL;DR: Please consider fixing the turtling issue, replace normal blind pick with normal draft pick, normalize and balance the jungle, and add bots. Doing these things would go a long way to pleasing a lot of fans. We may be a minority, but we're devoted!

The Whapow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

I rarely post in the forums, but I completely agree with all of the fixes suggested here! Especially bots support. I have several friends who are trying to learn the game, and TT is the perfect size for lessons. I want to play 2 v 3, or 3 v 3 so I can help them learn the basics.

Xin Kaishek

02-10-2012

Yes, TT has a lot of untapped potential. In my opinion, promoting TT a bit could open up a lot more exciting possibilities for ranked matches as it's much easier to get a team of 3 than 5.

Xin Kaishek

02-11-2012

bump

innervation

02-12-2012

bump

The Whapow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

moar bumps!