Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Post-patch Pantheon guides?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheez Bix

07-24-2010

The search function is presently disabled, and the stickied thread in this forum only leads to Pantheon guides which focus on strategies for him pre-patch.

Are there any good pantheon guides or videos which give you advice on how to play him after the Season One patch? I recently purchased him and I'm having a tough time. His heartseeker strike almost seems to do pathetic damage, and his low health makes him a very fragile hero.

All help will be appreciated!

bluefall

07-26-2010

bump

Felborne

07-27-2010

bump

JWahh

07-28-2010

instead of the usual pre patch skill leveling, reverse it.
Max out spear shot and the stun first, maybe throwing hss in every other 2 levels or something

EarthruneSkarner

07-28-2010

If you have the time, message me, I know a thing or two about Pantheon.

Shocktroop

07-28-2010

his damage is sad now. get stunned+hss+spear and im still at 80% health at low levels. play a real champ that is actually useful early game and late