We need help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPB Imabous

02-09-2012

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread but. Me and 4 of my friends are just starting out in ranked games. We are all good but when we get into a ranked setting we either just choke, get extremely outplayed, and we have no idea what we are doing. HOW DO WE PRACTICE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natsu Dragneel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Custom games.. run through strategies and plays. A strategic game is a strategic game, regardless of what it is.. NFL, NRL, Football, Basketball...

Selcopa

02-10-2012

Good is kind of relative, I mean you're unranked, so the chances are that you are just running into players that are better than you.

How do you get better? Play more

Nexus Keeper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

First at all you must define which roles your teamates are playing, for instance the main roles are: solo top, ap mid, ad ranged and support bot and jungler. You must practive individually in ranked solo or in duo in order to achieve your real potential, then you must play arranged ranked team games, and keep in mind that you must have a strategy and a complete understanding of the game, with this i mean objectives like winning your lane, last hitting, warding, comunication with your teammates, control of the enemy jungler, control of dragon and baron nashor.

But the most important factor here is practice, keep practicing no mather if you lose or win. Good luck!!

Achtbar

02-10-2012

Ill play a round with yall if you want and tell you about general strategy and picks/bans, my top rating was 1744 so I have a decent grasp of the game.

Sunli Min

02-11-2012

practice? 5v5 normal drag pick. That is a good place to start when you wanna practice.

5v5 normal draft pick, some normals, and just simply solo queue. Just play the game in a slightly more copetitive manner.

BushGator

02-11-2012

Normal 5v5 Draft pick. Play it as a ranked game. Practice hard.

If you've just started out ranked, chances are you're running into better people. If ya want to have some folks to practice vs, add me BushGator. I run with some people who'd be willing to play a few.