I hear you huehuehueing

Yes to both champions 831 51.52%
Yes only to Renek 435 26.97%
Yes only to Nasus 145 8.99%
No to both 202 12.52%
Voters: 1613. You may not vote on this poll

Nasus and Renek Ults

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luckybed

03-11-2012

bump for some action

Lif3Stream

03-11-2012

Now I am an advide Nasus and Renekton player and I would like to say that I am very good with both if not great. So my thing is that I support the placement where the ult does the tryn/olaf effect would be great. However that would be the only changed I would recommend. On a basis both Renekton and Nasus are about even, Nasus being a bit more powerful, and if the lore is read Nasus nearly defeated Renekton before he was taken into the league.

Luckybed

03-11-2012

Quoting this man ^

Kingsky123

03-11-2012

they dont need it

Luckybed

03-11-2012

Ok, why. I gave you a poll for the initial opinion. Open up to me. You know you want to unleash yourself.

SopaipilleitorX

03-11-2012

oajsoajsoasjaosj

Talisid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

This is a really stupid poll.

No one is going to say no to renk and nasus buffs but this is just a silly change that will hardly impact anything and isn't the buffs they actually need. Its not even worth the time to implement.

Zarkran

03-11-2012

The purpose of cc is to prevent champs LIKE nasus/renekton from activating **** that could turn the team fight.

Furthermore, if the enemy team is using cc on you, why are you not building tank and laughing as your team rips theirs apart?

Luckybed

03-11-2012

Hmmm, the last two posts are good posts. Never thought of it like that.

Nasus's and Renekton's ability to turn a teamfight around is almost nonexistent. The kits they have do not allow them to wreck a team because Nasus has high damage but no mobility and Renekton has high mobility and no damage. This ult tweak will not make them OP. The change is so that when a teamfight breaks out, they won't be dunked before the ult starts.

Riot can do whatever they want with the ults if they think this change is too good. But we will never know because they might be afraid to try it or this idea has never crossed the mind of the live team. They should at least test it.

Luckybed

03-11-2012

And so far, people seem to be liking my idea. RIOT, TEST THIS IDEA!