Trolls In Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSojin

04-30-2013

Recently I've noticed in ranked the amount of trolls and dc'd players has increased drastically. Its honestly pissing me off that the amount of toxic players i have come across in the past two months is far more than i have had within my two years of playing league. I don't know what you guys can do about it, i don't know if you can but this is just me venting the fact that they ruin my experience. Also if its not the troll on my team its on another and i feel just sorry for that team (i.e support heimer).
Anyways is there anyway you can bring the hammer down hard on some of these kids. Usually i shrug it off but these attitudes of some players have gotten on my last nerve.

xSojin

04-30-2013

Btw i probably didn't post in the right spot i've never had to post a thread concerning anything so be gentle on me.

Eom

04-30-2013

As of late the amount of trolls has increased greatly, that I will agree. People spamming (#YOLO or #SWAG) especially.

Narcixxixtic

04-30-2013

I agree.

OliverTuddrussel

04-30-2013

With the rework of Trundle, I'd hope to see more trolls in ranked.

Do ho.

Maverick013

04-30-2013

Anyone think this is attributed to the poor system of MMR and decreasing gains? People frustrated with the poor system implemented that makes you lose 2x 3x more than you gain are now trolling out of frustration?

HorseProofBacon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2013

Ban trundle, problem solved.

xSojin

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick013 View Post
Anyone think this is attributed to the poor system of MMR and decreasing gains? People frustrated with the poor system implemented that makes you lose 2x 3x more than you gain are now trolling out of frustration?
I feel like its cause there are those ppl who get to a certain ranking (plat 5) and say they dont care anymore (i was plat 2 and got dropped down mostly due too toxic players who refuse to communicate and help)

Rozencrantz

04-30-2013

League of Legends is almost full of frustrated people sadly