Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playing from the top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

02-10-2012

Quote:
Ira Nibanabane:
I personally hate the entire concept of Dominion, it turns the game into something more of a cheap Windows 95 hack and slash

if you know of any cheap windows 95 hack or slashes that are as fun as dominion i would like to know of them

could use something to play when the internet spontaneously dies

DoctorEvolution

02-10-2012

Quote:
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH:
if you know of any cheap windows 95 hack or slashes that are as fun as dominion i would like to know of them

Diablo 1: Hellfire; The Hell. That version is still fun.

Ira Nibanabane

02-11-2012

Quote:
AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH:

If you can find a copy with a working key, Nox is a decent game and it only cost $10 when it was still up to spec with common use PCs of the time.

Kiddalee

02-11-2012

Quote:
Ira Nibanabane:
I personally hate the entire concept of Dominion, it turns the game into something more of a cheap Windows 95 hack and slash...

... And those games are bad?

Ira Nibanabane

02-11-2012

Quote:
Kiddalee:
... And those games are bad?

It's not that they're terrible games, but I started playing LoL for the strategy aspect of it, the few times I played Dominion just felt like a lot of button spam, to pull off a win. Everyone is so close together that you only need minimal awareness of where your team is and everything is pretty visible, so there's no real need to think of counter tactics for surprise attacks. There's really no pushing either, just kinda walk up to the capture point and take the thing, I'm not even really sure what the point of the minions are they just barely seem to make any impression on the gameplay.

Ascleph

02-11-2012

Congrats on showing how ignorant you are about dominion, also you are stupid if you think SR actually needs more skill or strategy than dominion. The PvP game will always be superior to the PvE grind.

Ira Nibanabane

02-11-2012

Quote:
Ascleph:
Congrats on showing how ignorant you are about dominion, also you are stupid if you think SR actually needs more skill or strategy than dominion. The PvP game will always be superior to the PvE grind.

I love how people like to call me out on stuff, but never offer any reason why they're right other than saying I'm wrong. How about a little support for your end of the argument, jerk.

Imwetoddid

02-11-2012

Quote:
Ira Nibanabane:
Dominion just felt like a lot of button spam, to pull off a win.

This is very common logic in people who have no idea what they're doing.

Ira Nibanabane

02-11-2012

Quote:
Imwetoddid:
This is very common logic in people who have no idea what they're doing.

This is a very common response from people who can't make a counter argument.

Imwetoddid

02-11-2012

You'll have to forgive us if we doubt you when you act like an incompetent player at an entry level elo. It's almost like you've only played one Dominion game. It's hard to have a serious discussion when one side is uninformed.