Solo Ranked Queue Concern

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leiknirr

02-09-2012

I am to the point that I no longer want to play ranked.

Four queues in a row, someone on my team leaves within the first two minutes of the match intentionally. Out of the ranked solo queue games I have played, only about 60% of them start and end as 5v5 matches, and none of these disconnects have to do with internet issues. They are all players quitting because they did not get their way, or because they are doing poorly.

I know there is very little that Riot can do on their end to prevent things like this from happening, but all 9 of us reported the guy that was just in the game I was playing where he left because he wanted to mid as Soraka over Malzahar and our team though it would be better if he did not. He decided to just quit the game, ranked, 2 minutes into it. What is being done to stop this from happening in ranked games specifically? This has happened to my team personally the past four queues in a row.

Also, to other players, as a community does this get better after a certain rating/elo/time of day. I am frustrated enough that I want to quit, as it is a complete waste of time and not enjoyable to spend 5 minutes picking characters and loading, just to be stuck with playing a hard 4v5 game for the next 20-35 minutes that we probably only have a 5% chance of winning; all this and for some reason this game counts as a judgement of my abilities and affects my rankings.

Natsu Dragneel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

People like you always complain and blame riot for you not climbing the ladder.. L2Get a duo partner, L2Carry, gl

p.s welcome to Solo Q

Leiknirr

02-10-2012

Perhaps you misunderstand my post, but either way your post Natsu Dragneel was not helpful, insightful, nor did it seem informed.

I am not complaining about anything, nor am I blaming riot. I am expressing my concerns about an issue that has happened to me in game numerous times, and a quick look on these forums reveals that it is happening to a lot of other players in the solo queue.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply to this thread Natsu Dragneel, but I do not understand how your advice of "l2get a duo partner" will help with the issue of my other three team mates leaving early, other than cutting the number of random players on my team down by one. I also do not see how your advice of "l2carry" is helpful, especially seeing as a good composition generally only runs one ad carry.

I am not sure why you decided to respond to this post Natsu, and thanks for taking the time to do so; however, next time perhaps post something more constructive?