Summoner Showcase #65 - Something To Love

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

headgmsalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

wow dude u are such a piece of ****!! boooo

Therapriestess

02-10-2012

Nikasaur!!

I have recently started playing League of Legends. I came from World of Warcraft and I've really enjoyed League of Legends. Being a girl gamer these days is great, and I respect other girs who are proud to be gamers! And I wanted to say thank you for being a real voice for girl gamers, and also... Where did you get that awesome cloud and lightning bolt necklace?! I absolutely love it! And p.s. You rocked it!
<3, Angela

Triton BW

02-10-2012

so uh, when she was saying "excitement everywhere" I was misreading the caption and thought it said "excrement everywhere". I had a laugh haha.

SirCumference

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrumpoX View Post
1:10 "emails were pouring in for that submission, and now, we see why"
because she has boobs, nikasaur. that's the only reason why all the threads/streams by girls have more upvotes/views than they deserve.
More than they deserve? The fact that so many people upvote is proof in itself that it is deserved. It's pretty much a scientific fact at this point that wemon are preferred for a lot of public presentations due to the way our current society has shifted. The last thing I would want to see is Nika replaced by some dude. We've been raised in a much more open culture than there has been for a long time or maybe ever, where it's accepted to admit your baser instincts. Most of us like our females attractive and scantily clad in the media. Wemon enjoy the attention but want their respect as well, and that's where it gets confusing because some guys don't give both and it can be very hard to tell, plus everyone has different comfort levels. Let's face it if you're a woman and you're in the media you're going to be judged constantly and whether it's admiration, adulation, or attraction, it's good for her and promotes a successful career.

CorrumpoX

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCumference View Post
More than they deserve? The fact that so many people upvote is proof in itself that it is deserved. It's pretty much a scientific fact at this point that wemon are preferred for a lot of public presentations due to the way our current society has shifted. The last thing I would want to see is Nika replaced by some dude. We've been raised in a much more open culture than there has been for a long time or maybe ever, where it's accepted to admit your baser instincts. Most of us like our females attractive and scantily clad in the media. Wemon enjoy the attention but want their respect as well, and that's where it gets confusing because some guys don't give both and it can be very hard to tell, plus everyone has different comfort levels. Let's face it if your a woman and your in the media you're going to be judged constantly and whether it's admiration, adulation, or attraction, it's good for her and promotes a successful career.
Rivington the 3rd dressed as Mantheon

CrossBlades

02-10-2012

A bunch of nerds making stuff for video games, YAY SOOO COOOL

ChronoTriggers

02-10-2012

The doctor Ryze should be a skin

Sunset Bound

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossBlades View Post
A bunch of nerds making stuff for video games, YAY SOOO COOOL
Dang, jealous much?

Seriously though, someone who spends his time posting on game forums about game inspired art who's poured literally over a year playing an online game being judgmental towards people who actually have talent.... YAY SOOO COOOL! XD

KAGEBOB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Couldn't you guys get a less annoying person for this job? Every time a summoner showcase comes out, I want to watch it but I don't. I can't stand listening to her. >.<

Steff

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAGEBOB View Post
Couldn't you guys get a less annoying person for this job? Every time a summoner showcase comes out, I want to watch it but I don't. I can't stand listening to her. >.<
Just read the forum post then, don't be an ass about it