AD Ezreal rune help - seals and quints

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrolan PAC

07-23-2010

Need some advice on my AD Ezreal runes. I've been using armor pen marks, dodge seals, mp5/level glyphs, and 2 dodge + 1 movement speed quints.

I'm pretty set on the marks and glyphs, but I'm thinking of switching my dodge glyphs to health per level, and I'm thinking of changing my quints to 2 flat health + 1 movement speed.

Good move to make?

Xate

07-23-2010

I'd argue that if you're going to go for Move Speed in Quints it may as well be all out and get 3 of them.

When I play AD Ezreal I go Armor Pen marks, dodge seals and Flat Cooldown reduction glyphs. I can't recall ever having a mana issue with Ez. Q is too low mana cost.

Either 3 Flat HP quints or 2 Flat HP + 1 Armor pen quint. Sometimes I run 29 armor pen from Marks + full Quints but it can be not worth it to start the game so squishy.

Some people say the Effective Health gained from HP / Level Seals makes it worth the investment. While I think it is worthwhile to have a set of HP/Lvl and Dodge seals on hand, I think it's silly to say that the EH is more beneficial than the dodge.
A dodged hit is damage completely mitigated and not taken. 100 more EH early game can save you, but you still took more damage and its less likely to have saved your life if you are at 1% than if you had dodged the hit that put you there in the first place.

I duno what other AD ezreals run with but when I get hit by someone elses Mystic Shot its usually just something I can shrug off. When somebody gets hit by mine, they know not to get hit by it again.
Its always something I've wondered about.

Morrolan PAC

07-23-2010

I like the mp5 glyphs because I don't buy any mana regen whatsoever.

The reason I'm leaning toward health over dodge is because for whatever reason I seem to die to casters way more than to physical dps.

HolyAvatar

07-24-2010

I use:
Apen reds
Mana regen/5 / lvl yellow
A mix between flat and /lvl cdr blue
Flat hp quints because he is extremely squishy

Usual item build:
Mana cristal + hp pots
Sheen/SotO
Merc treads
Sheen/SotO
Brutaliser/Bloodthirster
Brutaliser/BT
Youmu's

I get both ghost and flash because keeping stacks is very important in order not to fall behind dps wise.

You can throw in a defensive items like banshee or GA if you need to.

Dephloc

07-24-2010

Arm pen marks
MP5 seals
CDR blue
flat health and atk speed quints

Ezreal is really squishy and if you play harasser in mid like I do you want that extra 97 hp for when you get first blood. The CDR is really nice because if you hit with Q it knocks a second off your abilities stacked with CDR runes and brutilizer you can Q every second at level 5.

Big Rubber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2010

red: armor penatration (flat)
yellow: mana regen/lvl or dodge
blue: cdr (flat)
quint: fortitude