Ask Rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Rumble

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Rumble,

Do you fish?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Someone tried to teach me to fish once. It didn't strike me as very effective. Why wait for a fish to bite your bait when you can just fire harpoons at them?! Seems silly.

Quote:
Rumble,

Having some Techmaturgical tendencies myself, although nowhere near the level of your own, I would be honored if you would meet with me to speak about ways to improve on my skill. Would you like to meet in the Institute's garage? Or maybe a private place, if you have one and want to stay from Heimerdinger? Or would you rather I facepalm while channeling a fireball?

-Jay D. McIna
I'm not much of a teacher. I firmly believe in accomplishing things on your own, without outside help. If you do want to meet though, I can show you a few tricks I learned. Drop by the workshop anytime, there's a good chance I'll be there. It's where I spend all my free time anyway, only reason I wouldn't be there is if I had a match or I was sleeping (which I don't do much of anyway).

And I'm not avoiding Heimerdinger! If anything, he should be avoiding me!

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Rumble View Post
Someone tried to teach me to fish once. It didn't strike me as very effective. Why wait for a fish to bite your bait when you can just fire harpoons at them?! Seems silly.
Rumble,

The point is not to catch fish, though there is a certain pride you feel when you have done it right. It's to learn to relax. To sit back and let the world work, something that I daresay you should take some time to learn. My master taught me that the true point of focus is that balance between rage and serenity, where you are held in the perfect equilibrium. Fishing helped me attain that, and you are more than welcome to join me anytime.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Ask Sona

02-10-2012

Greetings Rumble,

What do you do to relax, you frequently seem quite tense and i think you could benefit from some relaxation time.

Sona

Ask Rumble

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sona View Post
Greetings Rumble,

What do you do to relax, you frequently seem quite tense and i think you could benefit from some relaxation time.

Sona
Relaxing doesn't come easy, but I feel at ease when I work on repairing or upgrading my machinery. It's not peaceful most of the time (lots of explosions and fire) but focusing on the task at hand helps me stay grounded.

Not that I need to relax! If I kicked back and just stayed calm Tristy would probably break down in a day or so! I plan to stick around for a while, but to do that I've gotta stay on my toes and not become complacent.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Dear Rumble,

You have a crush on Tristana....don't you?

On a side note, you know, it never is a bad thing to ask for help sometimes, no one can do everything on their own. Look at the Demacia five, all coming together to make a powerful team selection, or Pentakill. You don't have to rest all that work on your shoulders alone, because it truly is a weight too big to bare.

Ask Rumble

02-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
Dear Rumble,

You have a crush on Tristana....don't you?

On a side note, you know, it never is a bad thing to ask for help sometimes, no one can do everything on their own. Look at the Demacia five, all coming together to make a powerful team selection, or Pentakill. You don't have to rest all that work on your shoulders alone, because it truly is a weight too big to bare.
What?! No. No way. That's stupid to say. So stupid. Go be stupid somewhere else. Crush. Pfft. I mean everyone knows she's going for Teemo and he's like a Bandle City superhero so no matter what it'd just be stupid to have a crush. Haha. So stupid.

Only way you can get by in this world is by relying on yourself and never backing down. If the weight's too much for me to bear, well, that's why I've got Tristy!

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2012

Yup...ttly got a thing for Tristana, anyway, I do hope someday you find love. If you don't have a crush on her by the way...why is your mech named...Tristy?

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-12-2012

Quote:
Yup...ttly got a thing for Tristana, anyway, I do hope someday you find love. If you don't have a crush on her by the way...why is your mech named...Tristy?
He couldn't name it "Trusty" because that is more of a male name, and battle suits are always female. Silly Jayko.

Ask Rumble

02-12-2012

Quote:
It's... you know...

I don't have to explain myself to you!

Quote:
He couldn't name it "Trusty" because that is more of a male name, and battle suits are always female. Silly Jayko.
What? Yeah! That! Now stop asking stupid questions or I'll introduce you to 'the short hello'!

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-12-2012

I got your back, Rumble.