Ask Rumble

12345612 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Rumble View Post
OH MAN IT'S GONNA BE GREAT!

My mech's name is Tristy. Now don't get me wrong, I love Tristy. I mean, I don't love love Tristy. I like her. It. Nevermind. Point is I like my current mech, but there's so much room for improvement! I've got tons of weapon systems I wanna throw on her... Gatling Guns, Shoulder Mounted Rockets, Area Supression Grenades, Napalm Cannons, Death Rays, Lightning Rods... The only problem is the current frame can't handle the extra weight and heat! She's working hard just to stay functional with what she's got now and I still have to spend most of my free time repairing her. If I could figure out a better power source, though, or get my hands on some sturdier materials... Muahaha. The League better put some sanctions on me like they did with Jax or things'll get real ugly!
Sounds utterly amazing! And, hopefully, she won't break down as often. And I mean no offense to Tristy whatsoever when I say that.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-10-2012

Quote:
The League better put some sanctions on me like they did with Jax or things'll get real ugly!
I really hope they do. It's kind of lonely at the top.

Epicn00b

02-10-2012

Oh god how many of these "Ask X champion" are there?

On a side note.....HEXTECH missiles? I thought your nemesis invented (or otherwise works heavily with) hextech.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Dear Rumble,

Have you considered asking for assistance on certain aspects of Tristy? Not to talk little (pun not intened for once) of your mechanical skills, but sometimes problems can't be overcome alone. I understand that you do not wish to work with Yordles like Heimerdinger, but perhaps someone like the Machine Herald will help you reach Viktory over the Yordles who work at the Piltover academy?

On that note, what are your thoughts on Viktor?

-- Gespens, the Puny Summoner

Gamefreak506

02-10-2012

Quote:
Long as you don't mind me 'petting' you back with Tristy's mace.
Do you try to solve everything with violence, or are you just too shy to let anyone pet you?

Ask Rumble

02-10-2012

Quote:
Oh god how many of these "Ask X champion" are there?

On a side note.....HEXTECH missiles? I thought your nemesis invented (or otherwise works heavily with) hextech.
Saying he invented hextech is like claiming Ziggs invented explosions. He's good at making it, I'll admit that much, but he didn't invent the stuff.

Quote:
Dear Rumble,

Have you considered asking for assistance on certain aspects of Tristy? Not to talk little (pun not intened for once) of your mechanical skills, but sometimes problems can't be overcome alone. I understand that you do not wish to work with Yordles like Heimerdinger, but perhaps someone like the Machine Herald will help you reach Viktory over the Yordles who work at the Piltover academy?

On that note, what are your thoughts on Viktor?

-- Gespens, the Puny Summoner
No one but me's gonna be touching Tristy! After so many modifications and repairs I'm probably the only one who understands how that little beauty stays on her feet. As for Viktor, well, I haven't talked to him much but he doesn't seem right in the head. This coming from someone who's taken wrenches to the skull pretty regularly. Still, guy's got some bronze ones on him. Making yourself into a machine? That's a step further than most would be willing to go, and I respect that.

Quote:
Do you try to solve everything with violence, or are you just too shy to let anyone pet you?
SHY?! I'll show you how shy I am! Get over here!

Gespens

02-10-2012

Well Rumble, at the very least Viktor may make a decent colleague to swap notes and ideas. His technology would be a wonderful thing to incorporate to power Tristy, at the very least.

Also, which champions do you hold in high regard, be it respect, or genuinely like?

Ask Rumble

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Well Rumble, at the very least Viktor may make a decent colleague to swap notes and ideas. His technology would be a wonderful thing to incorporate to power Tristy, at the very least.

Also, which champions do you hold in high regard, be it respect, or genuinely like?
I solve my own problems, I don't need anyone's help!

Whatever. Who do I hold in high regard? Well I respect anyone who hasn't been done any favors by life but keeps on persevering anyway. Graves, Riven, Lee Sin... even someone like Cassiopeia. And while you may have heard differently, I like my fellow Yordles in Bandle City, misled though they may be. Teemo for example is a great example of what a Yordle can do. And Tristana! She's pretty cool. I mean she's a good fighter, you know?

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

02-10-2012

Rumble,

Do you fish?

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Jaykoboy

02-10-2012

Rumble,

Having some Techmaturgical tendencies myself, although nowhere near the level of your own, I would be honored if you would meet with me to speak about ways to improve on my skill. Would you like to meet in the Institute's garage? Or maybe a private place, if you have one and want to stay from Heimerdinger? Or would you rather I facepalm while channeling a fireball?

-Jay D. McIna

12345612 ... 36