Ask Rumble

1234511 ... 36
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Rumble

02-09-2012

HEY LONGLEGS!

My name's Rumble! I'm here to represent the best Bandle City has to offer. You may be used to us Yordles acting all cute and subservient but I'm here to show everyone we're a force to be reckoned with. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

So ask me your questions. I'll take them all on. Valoran isn't going to ignore us Yordles forever!

PS: if you plan on making any short jokes, I ought to warn you I've got a battle mech that spits fire and shoots long range hextech missiles and I don't take kindly to bullies.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Dear Rumble,

I got tickets to a cage fight between two muscle heads. Would you like to see them Rumble?

-- Gespens, the Puny Summoner

Ask Rumble

02-09-2012

I never back down from a fight! Or an opportunity to see a fight. Count me in.

Gamefreak506

02-09-2012

Can I pet you?

Skagwatcher

02-09-2012

What are your thoughts on this Ziggs fellow? As a teacher at the Institute for Science and Progress in Piltover no doubt you don't hold him in the highest regards but he single handedly saved many Yordle scientists single-handedly using only his own inventions and his prowess/affinity with/for explosives so that must do something.
-Sincerely
Skagwatcher

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2012

Mr. Rumble,

First, I understand that your suit is a work in progress. What is your ideal design for her?

Second, does she have a name?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Jaykoboy

02-09-2012

Rumble,

Heimerdinger.

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Rumble,

Heimerdinger.

Ignore him. He just tries to piss everyone off.

Jaykoboy

02-09-2012

I do not. Just average-sized Yordles who seem to have long-standing rivalries in their business, with another person who is equally, if not more so, intelligent.

Also, smelly rats. But that was only once.

I thought we were friends, dude!

Ask Rumble

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak506 View Post
Can I pet you?
Long as you don't mind me 'petting' you back with Tristy's mace.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on this Ziggs fellow? As a teacher at the Institute for Science and Progress in Piltover no doubt you don't hold him in the highest regards but he single handedly saved many Yordle scientists single-handedly using only his own inventions and his prowess/affinity with/for explosives so that must do something.
-Sincerely
Skagwatcher
He's good at what he does, but he's still just working for pats on the head from that stuck up 'academy' in Piltover. Goes to show what a Yordle's gotta do to get respect around here! I heard they were basically kicking him out before he saved their fuzzy butts from Zaun.

Quote:
Mr. Rumble,

First, I understand that your suit is a work in progress. What is your ideal design for her?

Second, does she have a name?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
OH MAN IT'S GONNA BE GREAT!

My mech's name is Tristy. Now don't get me wrong, I love Tristy. I mean, I don't love love Tristy. I like her. It. Nevermind. Point is I like my current mech, but there's so much room for improvement! I've got tons of weapon systems I wanna throw on her... Gatling Guns, Shoulder Mounted Rockets, Area Supression Grenades, Napalm Cannons, Death Rays, Lightning Rods... The only problem is the current frame can't handle the extra weight and heat! She's working hard just to stay functional with what she's got now and I still have to spend most of my free time repairing her. If I could figure out a better power source, though, or get my hands on some sturdier materials... Muahaha. The League better put some sanctions on me like they did with Jax or things'll get real ugly!

Quote:
Rumble,

Heimerdinger.

So you're a 'funny' guy, eh? Pretty sure everyone knows my opinion on that fat headed, pompous, subservient, overblown, egotistical, afro-wearing... fellow.

1234511 ... 36