Art Spotlight - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erafumo

02-10-2012

Wow. This guy looks boss.

Ixionas

02-10-2012

morde's brother?

R3ptar117

Recruiter

02-10-2012

I love watching the Art Spotlights, its awesome to see the creations come alive! Not gonna lie, this is one of the better spotlights ive seen in a while! He looks amazing!

The HumdingeR

02-10-2012

For once a picture says a thousand words.... I already know this champ will have a pull ability and to me another blitz clone at this point should only be acceptable if there are many ways around the original blitz play style. I wont deny this champ maybe going in a new direction but after that sinjen whatever her fcking name is she was probably one of the most annoying and worst champs ever to grace the league. Im hoping for smooth champs on release like maoki or vayne. It has been a while since i have actually had some real excitement for a new champ, ziggs was one but have just not gotten around to him because of your 6300 IP price every single launch, instead i bought ezz which in any case is a better bang for your buck and i understand why he is 6300, but when you start insulting players with champs like sinjen for 6300 i think thats down right insulting to players... im glad you made her free to play once because i will never play her again.

Church rvb 78

02-10-2012

There simply MUST be a Big Daddy Skin with this champ. that cool 2K?

Ructstew

02-10-2012

great...another tank/off-tank. the meta is even more solidified now. carries...begone with you!

Xin Kaishek

02-10-2012

Great. but what about Twisted Treeline?

Qwyz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

omg yorick + morde + water stone evolved into BIG DADDY

ChronoTriggers

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabadath View Post
Sweet

He doesn't look like much of a big daddy - I still don't get the comparison outside of both characters having glowy eyes.

Keep it up though Riot, I'm really liking this new champion design scheme you've got going on this year.
He lives in the sea, so does a big daddy, he's as big as one and has an awesome big ass weapon, the glowing eyes are just a plus. It could be the future big daddy considering they don't all look exactly alike.

Yeemboy

02-10-2012

Are people paid to make these ****ing retarded "Take my money!" posts? They are ALWAYS on the first page, and I fail to believe it's coincidence.

****in pathetic.

Oh, and that's Big Daddy from the Bioshock franchise. Once again, unoriginal. This company fails so hard.