What is the order of pick a card of tf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quizard Raderack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

I read some guides that said:blue,red,gold..but that isnt that true,sometimes..the order of the cards change..that makes training pick a card..really hard.
Anyone have any tips?

Hearthbreak

07-23-2010

Blue red gold all the time every time
After the card shows up wait until it is about halfway through to changing and pull the card it will pull the next card in the chain. Adjust for you own lag and just practice

Genetic Skill

07-24-2010

its blue red gold and continues that order on the next time you use it, so say you pick red card the next time you use PaC it will start at gold

Quizard Raderack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-24-2010

Thanks genetic and hearthbreak

peyo

07-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Skill View Post
its blue red gold and continues that order on the next time you use it, so say you pick red card the next time you use PaC it will start at gold
that's wrong. I've been testing this myself couple of times and it's not like that.

It's always > Blue > Red > Gold > Blue > Red > etc... starting with a RANDOM card (gold & red appears more often than blue imo)

Onslaught87

07-24-2010

You made a thread for something you can take 2 seconds to do in game....gg troll