no one plays karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

epiccog

02-09-2012

so i have found no one plays karma. well some try but qq about her being hard and saying she has no "fit" so wrong if played right she is a beast.it helps a lot if your team knows how karma works. idk is there something i am mess. i know in high elo games were support are 0cs she is ****.but mid elo games where you can get a fair amout of cs i think she is a blast.

thoughts?

BlackJubilee

02-09-2012

My thoughts are grammar would help this post alot.

epiccog

02-09-2012

the point is very clear. what are you thoughts on karma. bad grammar or not.

iamtheqaz

02-09-2012

Karma is fun top lane, and surprisingly works well against certain champions. Only problem is late game her skills don't do as much. She's very burst-oriented, but doesn't do enough even if fed. Then you want to be able to help teammates, but just using your spells for utility means that you wasted all that cs to not carry. She's hard to fit.

GankerYamazaki

02-09-2012

iamtheqaz, do keep in mind that Karma was made with the primary objective being a support. Not that I'm saying people can't have fun and use her as a carry, but that she would shine if you work intending to be a support from the beginning.

Nexis Nightmare

02-09-2012

One of my team mates plays karma often and its a hit and miss. I dont care much for supports lately and I dont like being in lane with them. Karma can easily be a sleeper though

ICE Pain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Honestly, Karma needs to be beefed up a bit.

I have seen her played to the best of her ability, and she is just way to weak to do much.

If she is fed insanely I still don't see anything she can do that can get her a Quadra or a Penta.

To LoL- You should beef her up a bit. Or maybe try and put her on the free list for next week and see how things go and you can watch what is clearly happening.

epiccog

02-09-2012

the thing is alot of people don't play her like right. she is a support not a carry. play he like a support and get a few CS were you can. if she is played right makes your team very strong. i do feel her late game is a little laking. she ia over all super fun and very slept on.

epiccog

02-09-2012

what i don't want to happen is for riot to buff her and make her really good so tons of people play her because she well get nerfed and just be no fun.

Skilltestingman

02-09-2012

her heal is strong, her shield is retardedly strong, 10% increase in speed and 10% decrease is always nice + the high burst damage.

Not only is she a strong support, but her burst is uncanny. If she gets buffed, she'll be too strong.

She's fine just the way she is, but IMO people are used to the normal supports used in games. But karma with Rylais is no fun to play against.