6300 ip champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eaglewolf

02-15-2012

id go with talon, he's mana dependent but he does well against a lot of champs

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

As said in so many threads to date! Any champion can be deadly if put into the right hands or any champion can be detrimental if in the wrong hands! Figure out YOUR play style then go with the best champion fit for YOU! If you like wearing an enemy down but small hits over time then get an ap with some ad champ! If you like to rush in and save your team mate from being killed get a purely ad champ! If you like to stay in battle a long time and laugh at the enemy while they hit you and then have your team mates kill them while you get the assists then go with a champ that has a higher defense rating! Every champion has something that it does best! Just as every person has something that they do best!

TheDiver

02-17-2012

I ended up getting nocturne because ever since i got this game i have wanted to buy him and play him (i have been impatient so i just got him now) my first game with him jungling i went 12/2/16 and we won

Neoman321

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2012

I like kennen is 1v1 is actually pretty strong if you can land 2 shurikens
i love kennen sooo much.

demonicmonkeys

02-17-2012

Shaco maybe? Stealth, not too mana hungry if you dont spam abilities, amazing earlygame dmg.

demonicmonkeys

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasone1 View Post
As said in so many threads to date! Any champion can be deadly if put into the right hands or any champion can be detrimental if in the wrong hands! Figure out YOUR play style then go with the best champion fit for YOU! If you like wearing an enemy down but small hits over time then get an ap with some ad champ! If you like to rush in and save your team mate from being killed get a purely ad champ! If you like to stay in battle a long time and laugh at the enemy while they hit you and then have your team mates kill them while you get the assists then go with a champ that has a higher defense rating! Every champion has something that it does best! Just as every person has something that they do best!
Are you a salesperson or something? Or can you not type periods and have to put exclamation marks instead lol.... No, but I agree with you even if I don't quite understand what you're trying to say about AD champs and AP champs and defense rating.

K K0

02-17-2012

Shyvana