Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Do Bads Play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eVoqt

02-09-2012

So I just lost my win streak because we had an absolutely moronic 1-18 Ezreal who opened with a trinity force and no boots. Like why do these people insist on playing? It can't be fun to lose so horribly every game. And by the intelligence of this kid you could tell he doesn't win much. Like why play...? I don't comprehend. It isn't fun to get served 99% of games.

r0b0 j35t3r

Recruiter

02-09-2012

Well, Not all people play to win. Though I will agree ranked should be played more seriously. My question is, did you bother to help the poor guy. If you don't want these "Bads" on your team, you got to step up and improve them one player at a time.

Laknob

02-09-2012

Quote:
r0b0 j35t3r:
Well, Not all people play to win. Though I will agree ranked should be played more seriously. My question is, did you bother to help the poor guy. If you don't want these "Bads" on your team, you got to step up and improve them one player at a time.

While I understand what your trying to say, most of these people at this point are bad because they refuse help...

30 levels and countless games to get to level 30, you should have a basic concept of the game, your build, and your role before entering a ranked game.

Deliani

02-09-2012

Why are you asking us? The kinds of people who play this way aren't the kind to read the forums.

General Discussion is full of people venting about random things, why add to it?

8Bit Poro

02-09-2012

Quote:
OnlyEvolution:
So I just lost my win streak because we had an absolutely moronic 1-18 Ezreal who opened with a trinity force and no boots. Like why do these people insist on playing? It can't be fun to lose so horribly every game. And by the intelligence of this kid you could tell he doesn't win much. Like why play...? I don't comprehend. It isn't fun to get served 99% of games.

A much better question is why do you play? Simple answer is that 1) you think your good, 2)you hope to improve, or 3) your just having fun and couldn't care less about winning. REGARDLESS of those, maybe the person you played with just had a rough game? Sometimes peoples minds are not right for a game, sometimes people don't understand how to counter build, pick, and play. Before you make your self look like a moron on the forums more, you should always think through what you whine about. Do you honestly think when top level pro players began this game, they instantly were great? No, some may have a talent to learn this a lot faster, but the ONLY way to get better very quickly is to PLAY. Sure watching streams help. But playing is the only way to get better.

Johnnyxo

02-09-2012

Idk maybe because they enjoy playing the game hurrrrr

eVoqt

02-09-2012

Quote:
Tactics Are Key:
A much better question is why do you play? Simple answer is that 1) you think your good, 2)you hope to improve, or 3) your just having fun and couldn't care less about winning. REGARDLESS of those, maybe the person you played with just had a rough game? Sometimes peoples minds are not right for a game, sometimes people don't understand how to counter build, pick, and play. Before you make your self look like a moron on the forums more, you should always think through what you whine about. Do you honestly think when top level pro players began this game, they instantly were great? No, some may have a talent to learn this a lot faster, but the ONLY way to get better very quickly is to PLAY. Sure watching streams help. But playing is the only way to get better.

You don't understand 85% of the population do you? All idiotic trolls who just faceroll into ranked and feed it up because they have nothing better to do. Solo queue is just not enjoyable, these people ruin it.

8Bit Poro

02-09-2012

Quote:
OnlyEvolution:
You don't understand 85% of the population do you? All idiotic trolls who just faceroll into ranked and feed it up because they have nothing better to do. Solo queue is just not enjoyable, these people ruin it.

Actually, i do understand the entire population. I have been as low as 600 elo, and as high as 1700 elo. Yes some kids enjoy occasionally pissing off all these "nerds", but its a solid MAYBE 1% of the population who play this game. Guess what? You crying about it all over the forums and in game, doesn't help. Riot knows already about it all, the only thing your doing is fueling them to troll you harder because all you do is cry

1313Jr1313

02-10-2012

not many fresh 30s are really any good (no offense to you fresh 30s out there).

Selcopa

02-10-2012

Maybe he was just trying something out, and it didn't work.

Before you say "do that in normals" I also experiment in ranked, because the things i'm trying out can only be done in very specific situations, and I also want those situations to be at a high level of play.

People are free to play the game however they'd like, the times they screw up and lose is equal to both sides, just play more games to get past it