riot gives unfair bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420juggal0

02-09-2012

check my match history, i dont leave, i dont troll, i dont feed, how did i get banned, i got a 2 week ban for nothing..... it really upsets me, and i will never buy anything ever again, and if i get another unfair ban i am quitting for good.

Puma Namanari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

shouted at teammates? Cussing? Generally upsetting people with some ingame actions or offensive stuff? Tried to abuse some system to get RP? (dunno if this still applies, there were some bans when people figured out a flaw in some RP buy methods and ended up with huge amounts of rp and eventually a ban.)

Its not just trolly play that can get you banned. Especially racial slurs can get someone banned easily. So be nice

Durdi

02-09-2012

^^

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-09-2012

Teamate 0/9999/1
you: can you try to stop dying please
teamate: IM TRYING MY BEST
teamate: TEEMO #1 USA
an ally has been slain
you seriously dood

While trolling he will report you for any random offense (because he can) and when he reports people who look at tribunal will just auto punish otherwise they wont get that IP.

Tribunal is a **** system that has never and will never work. It would only work in a perfect society where people are not stupid.