Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Ranked teams] Error after last champion is locked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-09-2012

Priority: mayor

Lables: Ranked teams, queue, platform

Description/ Reprosteps:
1. Make a ranked team.
2. Get to queue with them and get a match.
3. Ban. (-ban-ban-ban-ban-ban)
4. Pick - pick - pick - pick - pick.
5. Last pick and lock.
6. All of the 10 of us got an "Active game not found." error.
7. Clicked on ok and the message was gone, but the game got stuck in champion selection. Even when someone closed the client, the rest was still stuck in champion selection.
8. To resolve this all of us restarted the client and had no penalty for leaving queue (the typical 5 mins).
9. 1 out of 10 patched after closing the client while the rest 9 didn't.
10. Requeued and the game started without any problems.

Out of the 5 times we have gone to queue as a team this only happened once.

btw what are we supposed to be testing in ranked teams? The history tab? Should we get screenshots of the results and compare them to the history to make sure it is correct or smthng?

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-11-2012

The same error happend 3 more consecutives times today.
The difference was that one player would get a black screen and could not see the champions, so we all had to relog because the game got stuck to champ selection screen.

wht2give

02-12-2012

It's because someone left the game we were in (Whether it be the bugged person or not).

Pijan

02-15-2012

this just happened to me. Game froze up and I lost ELO because I had to exit out after waiting 5 min... whats going on with that?