Saint trash talking xj9

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Praise The Sun

02-08-2012

"this guy never gives up, oh he actually got plat lol but no LB games real poser" -saintvicious

Potty mouth vicious

Discuss

Prophet Six

02-08-2012

Go away.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

LB games?

Sorry, I don't follow the pro-circuits too much.

VioIator

02-08-2012

no one gives a ****, isnt xj9 the troll guy that comes up with really **** house threads?

Izzach

02-08-2012

bump

i have a life so i dont care, just letting you know =)

Binge Drinking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Saintvicious also said Ego Ignaxio is a 1500 elo scrub who's only decent with kennen.

Ego got to 2k in a week.

SV just likes to talk **** because that's all he can do now. CLG NA has been going downhill.

SamiNami

02-08-2012

Saint is the best player ever after hotshot. He has never been wrong and never will be. He is one of the legendary members of CLG. You should treat him with respect.

FakiZun

02-08-2012

He is Jelly of stonewall

Azure Skyz

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiNami View Post
Saint is the best player ever after hotshot. He has never been wrong and never will be. He is one of the legendary members of CLG. You should treat him with respect.
I'm taking this post as sarcasm, though it is hard to tell over the internet. So ugh who cares what SV says? It's nice to see that XJ9 got that plat maybe he/she will get to play against SV sometime, seems interesting if hes talking this much **** already.

Sunli Min

Recruiter

02-09-2012

lol I find it funny how people like this are on the forums. Your first post, and the posts after it like "Treat him with respect" and such made me lol, cause you reminded me of the 8th grade LG's at school xD You hear SV trash someone, so you make a post about it and tell us to discuss? your gossiping on a league of legends site?... wow your cool