Solo 5v5 ranked record leavers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kioik

07-29-2010

Let's see if I can get a better screen shot.

I played Karth.

UnknownRandom

07-29-2010

With the percentage of people who leave, its really a lottery and a matter of time to when you can break out of the low elo, high leaver games. Some people are just going to have bad luck and get stuck with leavers over and over again, sometimes they'll get stuck with leavers in games where they probably should have won, but lost because of the leaver. Sometimes you won't get any leavers but it will be in a game that RIOT thinks you're suppose to lose, and you'll lose anyways.

Due to these circumstances, its very well possible that someone who is good can be stuck in low elo indefinitely due to this bad luck.

Diezehl

07-29-2010

Some sort of threshold (%leaves of games played) similar to hon, which restricted people from ranked at say 5% leaves would make people think twice.

kioik

07-30-2010

Played two games today.

First game had a leaver on opposing team.
Second game has a leaver on my team (ammu), who fed in the early phase, and came back before the end of the game to feed some more.

?yndon

07-30-2010

u should just play normal seeing how you cant carry urself out of the sub 1200 hell hole, how did you play 200+ games already.... addict?

kioik

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFBBQPWN View Post
u should just play normal seeing how you cant carry urself out of the sub 1200 hell hole, how did you play 200+ games already.... addict?
Yup addict.

I'm playing ranked and posting these leaver issues on the board as to inform Riot and other players of the pitfalls with ELO in this multi-player game.

Zubzubs

07-30-2010

I like how there are so many leaves in these ranked games, yet they say that it was people under level 30 which were the leavers... GOOD JOB on getting hte sub 30's the boot. i played them and didnt leave but im not 30 so i cant do them anymore

AdorableSatan

07-30-2010

2 leavers and 1 AFK is my record.

kioik

07-30-2010

And another leaver.

kioik

07-31-2010

Cho on the opposing team went afk. He did not dc, but his team was quite upset with him doing nothing at the nexus.