Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello what is your take on soraka bot lane.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duskofdead

02-20-2012

Quote:
Daemiun:
Ok so from your standard a healer/support is not supposed to farm at all. Supposed to give all the cs to a "carry" of some sort. Correct? So whats the difference if I farm a lane to get my support items faster to help push the lanes. Instead of 1 person carrying and being a hero, I help Support a TEAM to victory by getting my items faster. I never said I was an AP carry. YOU SAID I WAS AP CARRY. I said I bought those items to support my team end game where pushing towers with a negative kill score is gonna matter.

Remember you can have 20-30 kill score and still win a game. Why its all about the towers buddy. If we have all the towers and you have 2 towers down...we win. You can have as many kills as you like but if were all evenly doing our part and ace the enemy team not based on 1 person being able to DPS each person down but by the entire team working together as a unit (or squad based tactical unit) then we win. Your thinking to square bro. Broaden your horizons and open your mind up to the fact that a support doesnt have to just heal and give something to work. A support is not just an AD carries "heal *****". In my case its the TEAMS -magic resist bring/healer/soft cc on a major nuke. Your saying im just a healer. The way I see it soraka brings more to the table then just a heal.

Edit: Oh and soraka can be just as offensive as any other character...11/2/6 Not ap carry was totally support. Quadra kill only help I had was a tank. who btw didnt do much damage at all. I had philosphers stone, boots of lucidity, abyssal scepter, thornmail. I just knew how to use my kit to win.

For the 50th time you are playing and building her as an AP solo laner, not as a support. You do not understand what is being referred to when we say support. We are talking about yes, a 0cs bottom laner whose job is to help the carry get farmed safely. Not go to some other lane, farm for 30 minutes, and *then* support the carry/team. Those are not the same things at all.