Morello what is your take on soraka bot lane.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zelink

02-08-2012

Do you think she makes bot lane boring or is it the fact that she can give mana to herself and allies is what annoys most people.

I never understood the concept of giving free mana and i would love to see sometime in the future that she could only restore mana to her allies and not herself. Dual scenario gets a bit annoying bot lane.

Tyhan

02-08-2012

inb4 Morello's "If I was allowed to I would remove Soraka from the game," / "If I was the designer back in beta Soraka wouldn't be a champion."

DaFront

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

i hate soraka lanes
i get a team mate who auto locks soraka in solo queue.... and im like WTF???
I was forced from playing an agressive ezreal lane into a poke graves lane :L
Not cool bro

edit
all i wanted was an overly aggressive bot lane since no 1 can beat ezreal in a trade
W reduce attack speed
E to get close to them
Q for burst

Zelink

02-08-2012

People are so biased its not even funny, why can she give mana to herself and allies. Giving to allies would be fair enough.

Blizzmaster

02-08-2012

My only issue with Soraka is that she basically ignores her resource pool because of infuse. Other champions need to buy mana regen or something to keep their mana up, Soraka defies this.

I really don't mind her kit overall, I just think Infuse has to change. It should be either:
a) Only usable on others
b) Cost her mana to cast
c) Both

That's my 2 cents anyways.

Zelink

02-08-2012

I think people would rage about if it cost mana, but id love to see her giving mana only to allies and not herself. This kinda makes bot lane boring, when ever im in que and soraka is banned bot lane has more aggression.

AdyEndrus

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Playing ranked today as last pick.

First pick asks "Does anyone want a high pick to trade?"

I ask for Soraka.

He gets me Soraka.

I continue my ridiculous win rate with Soraka in Ranked.

I don't play her as a duo bot lane, I play her as a roaming jungler. I just roam around the other team's jungle and harass their jungler. If they are high sustain, mine is higher. If they are dps, mine is higher. If they think they can give themselves mana, they are wrong, but I can give myself mana. If they think they can throw bananas, they haven't seen nothin' yet.

Zelink

02-08-2012

I have done this before since i do play support quite often. But she just makes bot lane so boring man, most times i refuse to play ad anymore and i play them quite well. I will jungle all day then go bot lane.

BROtoro

02-08-2012

Wow, there are other people out there who actually realize that infuse is the ****ing problem.

Nerf the **** out of infuse's ability to allow Soraka AND HER LANE PARTNER to ignore mana and she is fine. Hell, even give her buffs elsewhere if she needs them. Infuse is just a bad mechanic in it's current form.

illundreal

02-08-2012

you honestly cant change infuse on soraka in her current state without making her complete ****. this is coming from someone who plays soraka.

Though to be honest making her a sub-optimal choice might not be a bad thing because I think her current design is cancerous to this game. On the other hand though nerfing soraka is a silent buff to sona who is already the strongest support in the game.