The Brazillian Myth of Creation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChickenWrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Today, 02:50 PM
A short time ago in a galaxy far far away, but somehow in the future... There was a time when water covered the entire land of Valoran. Mordekaiser the creator (and destroyer, shredder, rocker, and so on... We'll just call him "The Man of Many Titles) wanted to know what happened below all of this water. He sent Tristana, Poppy, then even Rumble, but all came up with nothing. Sadly, he forgot to send Fizz. However, finally, Teemo dove beneath the water and was down a very long time. He returned with a ball of mud in his paws (thank goodness for Move Quick). Mordekaiser took the lump and shred guitar beside it until it dried and was transformed into an armordillo. He gave it life and said "OK." Upon hearing these words, the armordillo based its language upon them. Mordekaiser then asked if he could spread use this armordillo. The armordillo, not being one to hate on its master obviously said "OK." Thus Shredmaster Huedekaiser told him to float upon the water. Being a new creature, its shell had not yet formed. Mordekaiser the Destroyer decreed it never grow its shell. Obviously, being a yes man, the armordillo agreed. He let the Yordles he used to find the mud inhabit the land. He molded the hills, valley, and mountains with his hands. He created groves in the armordillo's back for rivers and lakes. The first people were molded by Create-a-kaiser.

(This was also posted in General Discussion here -> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1800350 )

Whyther

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenWrap View Post
Today, 02:50 PM
I appreciate this. Not enough creation myths have a good time-table to them.

ChickenWrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Thank you.

Jaykoboy

02-08-2012

Actually very well done.

belthazor3457

02-08-2012

Hiiiiiiii chicken <3

Cerubois

02-09-2012

I was about to ask 'Why Brazlian'? But then I facepalmed and it was k.

And I'll start it.

Ok.