Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rocwolf

02-10-2012

The Nautilus (SSN-571) was the first nuclear-powered sub and was preceeded by (SS-168) with the same namesake.

TI YEI

02-10-2012

Zzzzz Big Daddy... so boring i hated it... but well whats done its done...
I would like to see a Spider or something that you can see reasonable skills, like a sticky web, poison... etc...

you dont need to just invent a diving suit guy with some random skills....
At least Fizz its a strange creature that you can create anything from it... But a DIVING SUIT GUY?

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

02-10-2012

immm pretty sure old scuba suites were created before bioshock so league aint copyin nothin...

lCore

02-10-2012

He reminds me of Bionicle, that ghost from scooby doo and big daddy from bioshock. This guy have my both, my childhood memories and some great chapters of my gamer life.

On this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvaS7QquqKM&feature=related (I don't know if everything that is on it is true, some things match though) it was said that he is easy to play but hard to master, maybe he will be a 3~4k champ instead of a 6k like the most recent ones.

FuryoDestroyer

02-10-2012

OMFG love this champ it wil be the best!

asianxego

02-10-2012

This guy reminds me of Pudge from DotA for some reason...maybe it's because of that hook thing from his hands.
Here are the skills that I'm going to predict for him to have.
1. Hook - pulling an minion or a champion in near him, dealing true dmg.
2. Splash - Similar to Amumu's crying thing.
3. Body armor - extra armor and MR resist
4. Ultimate - I'm going to say probably some kind of area dmg type thing similar to fizz and zigg's ultimate or it could be some kind of water bullet that freezes the enemy like seji's ulti.

Havoksdisciple

02-10-2012

He looks awesome I can't wait and people bio shock wasn't the first game to come out with a guy in scuba gear. I think he looks sick and he should have a big daddy skin because bioshock is awesome

Bretttinsley

02-10-2012

╜<Ωöi♂Z? yes that'shi languege O.o

XxILikePie03

02-10-2012

You should make one of his abilities like since he has his chain and stuff he throws into an AoE placement and it whirls around and it pulls in then stuns and damages any enemies in the surrounding area. It seems cool in my mind. LOL

Bloody anus

02-10-2012

its so much true they copie bioshock D: