Champion Sneak Peek - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4rce1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Amazing tank with an anchor =D

FellyFellz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Better give props to Bioshock.

Izorai

02-10-2012

Am i the only one thinking he is another copy from DotA? That he is a Tidehunter-wannabe?
Like most of champions here...

Casseipia--> Medusa
Volibear--> Ulfsaar
etc etc ets...

Corruption44

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izorai View Post
Am i the only one thinking he is another copy from DotA? That he is a Tidehunter-wannabe?

Casseipia--> Medusa
Volibear--> Ulfsaar
etc etc ets...
yes because the medusa lore started with dota and noone else could think holy **** an armored bear! that along side the fact that people from the dota developement group are part of riot soo....

PhreakInfinity

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izorai View Post

Casseipia--> Medusa
Volibear--> Ulfsaar
etc etc ets...
Most Champs are in some form related to DoTA. Two of the people who helped make DoTA started Riot...

LoL has it's unique champs but so does DoTA.

Also Volibear is not even close to Ursa. Yeah they are both bears, but **** are their abilities not the same at all. Ursa eats the **** out of everything and can Super Carry, Voli is just a super tank that can be built to one on one well but beyond that just helps his team.

PhreakInfinity

02-10-2012

In fact, disregarding that Ursa and Voli are both armored bears, I would liken Ursa to Warwick more readily than to Voli.

demonicdream

02-10-2012

Awsome work! I bet he will be fun to play!

Iereus

02-10-2012

The Nautilus is the fictional submarine featured in Jules Verne's novels Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.

Meoweoweow

02-10-2012

So, is this the guy who made all of Fiz's people..."disappear"?

Rocwolf

02-10-2012

The Nautilus (SSN-571) was the first nuclear-powered sub and preceeding her (SS-168).