New Skin Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unknown Mystery

02-09-2012

Those female lips....

figen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

meh another skin for a popular champ why they dont make skins for urgot swain,yorick or twich ?

flame24dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

I hope you guys at Riot Games eventually make a xenomorph "aka alien" skin. That would be awesome because I love the alien and predator franchise. Please make one, although i cannot exactly imagine what champion it would be besides...
Oh wait i got it! You could make a Malzahar skin with the voidlings as aliens since they look like aliens except for having no tail, also Malzahar could be wearing something related to the alien saga. I do not know exactly what though.
Thank you for taking the time and consideration to read this.

Sincerely,
flame24dragon

SomeDiabeticKid

02-09-2012

Where's my Ezreal skin? D:

Last Spark

02-09-2012

Pretty cool

SiiLoTT

02-09-2012

looks ok. The sword looks weird though.I know u wanted to make it look big and badass but I looks to weird rather than badass mabye if you made it smaller...

ThePinkestPony

02-09-2012

Totally eh.
And EZ doesn't deserve a new skin, no one ever plays him.
We deserve skins on characters that actually do legit sustained damage, that don't already have 43096809473 skins.
That will be all.
Have a nice day.

Gam3rX

02-09-2012

Although this skin is cool, i think that you guys should be concentrating more on giving skins to characters who only have two. Master yi has enough skins, why not make yorick a new skin?

BerserkInferno

02-09-2012

And yet he still holds his sword like a moron.

Cows Go GRR

02-09-2012

That is one B-I-G sword.....