Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skin Now Available!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunz285

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Everybody wants a new skin for ezreal, but how about a buff first. Much lower stats than any ad carry and if you go ap and miss 1 attack you are screwed (All skillshots >.&gt. HE HAS NO CC at all. The only good thing about him is his ult which is slow and easy to spot and dodge when u see it (But doesnt do much damage anyway). FIRST BUFF EZREAL. Than give him a nice big Legendary skin cause ezreal is fun, but underpowered late game :P

Munegazer

02-08-2012

looks like ****

brunji

02-08-2012

Would rather it be pulsefire ez.

‎(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

KaoticBlis

02-08-2012

How long until the buggs are fixed riot made a big hype about this skin i agree outher champs need skins more but as a yi fan i was looking foward to this skin and now i cant even play yi? can riot at least give and est time when this problem will be fixed i think its the least you could do for you're thriving community

Shadowphoenix21

02-08-2012

Good god, that has got to be one of the best skins in the game right now.

Akum3tsu

02-08-2012

dafuk this? lol looks ****

KrystalSundancer

02-08-2012

Someone said you should make Xeno Kog'Maw and I second that.

Asinloth

02-08-2012

Is that a cleaver hes holding >.> he doesn't need tiamat's anymore with that "sword"

Hetfeeld

02-08-2012

He looks a lot like Garruk from MTG on the art

Eddard Stark 13

02-08-2012

Wow I mean is it just me or is this a really weak skin? Granted if the art wasn't as amazing as it is I'm sure it would seem to be a fine skin. But when you look at in game compared to the art.... Just gross.