calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wompah

02-14-2012

This one time..at band camp..

Baroquinn

02-14-2012

I've been accused of KSing before just because I really don't put a priority on "who's shooting who" when shots start flying. I attack as best I can, and try to help as best I can.

I've gotten a lot more accusations of KS since I started using Sivir, because of her boomerang. Hell, sometimes I can't even see if it connects if I'm shooting off my screen, and I can't stop your target from running in front of its return path. Just be glad they're dead and the turret's wide open.

jurast

02-14-2012

I'v been accused of it before when i'm just making sure the enemy doesn't get away.I think there is nothing wrong with making sure the enemy dies, as long as it wasn't obvious the other person had them dead then it's not a ks. Who cares who gets the kill the enemy champ is dead.

slightlysto00pid

02-15-2012

it really just depends who is about to get the kill, you dont want maokai ks the vayne etc.

Wake of Death

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2012

idk why ppl would whine ks its still a the guy on ur team that gets gold so would u rather lose and get a kill or win and not get the kill on one dude

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

02-16-2012

only time i get bugged if someone ks me is when its a tough game and i built mejais or some other stack item and every kill counts more then assist. but meh give everybody a peice of the gold i say

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felie View Post
Blah, sometimes it's upsetting when you deal all the damage and a tank / support right clicks them before you do, but idk, people don't usually call KS in a rude way, they just say it to express minor frustration. I don't think I've seen many people genuinely ANGRY because of an accidental kill steal haha.
and i am happy to give my teams support or tank any ks they want from me as long as they are great at what they do. as stated earlier team > player ... a great *fed* support or tank means a won match

a tiny ant

02-16-2012

Obvious killstealing does piss me off if it happens.

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2012

It's just stupid when people call ks on a support or a tank, when it was just a lucky auto attack. My Shen really doesn't do that much damage, I can't intentionally ks

MetalGuitarist

02-16-2012

It's scary the amount of stupid in this game at level 30. This game isn't that complicated, by level 20 you should already have a very good understanding of how to play.

I see level 30's on a consistent basis who:

- Don't know how to last hit
- Don't know how to ward, or even how to buy them
- Can only play a couple different roles
- Don't understand what tower hugging is, or overextending
- Don't understand that the carrys should be getting the kills, and their lives are more important than yours

I could go on for days... I exaggerated a bit, but these things are still way too common.