calling Ks at level 30

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeomak View Post
It matters because of the gold your getting. Say i'm killing this guy 1v1 and he has 1 hit left and starts running. I can kill him once my moves off cool-down in a second. You run up and auto attack for 1 hit. You get a majority of the gold. Yea it's a team game, but doesn't mean you should steal the gold from your team mate which your essentially doing. Of course if there is situations where the person is out of their range or something and about to get away then go ahead, but if it's clear that I am capable of killing alone and you come up and steal the last hit that is being the opposite of a team player.
If you kill him alone, only you get gold. But if we kill him together the both of us get gold. You yourself get slightly less but we the team get significantly more. More kill secures = more gold for the team = more chances of winning.

Husinecka

02-12-2012

you guys say that people calling ks piss you off. KSing pisses me off. too many times has a yi on my team stolen all the teams kills and ended up with something like 18/3/0, while the rest of the team is struggeling cos theyt dont get the xp and gold they deserve. that makes you loose a game. sure, a guy can carry, but only to a certain extent, and when that yio then gets focused, its ace and gg. not cool.

other than cases like that i think ks doesnt even exist at lvl 30 summoneras rift, team game as som other people have pointed out. kill enemies --> destroy structures --> gg

MeatSummoner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

There are some situations where i say ks, for example when soraka saves her silence to get the kill, or when a ww saves his Q to get every kill because then he is the only one doing well and he isnt even a good player and dont help much in teamfights and jumps 1vs5 to feed the other team. But when i see someone in our team who is a good player or i am alredy fed i let them ks me.

Homebrew

02-12-2012

The problem is there are too many scrubs playing the game. All they want to do is fight from level 1 and get as many kills as possible. Tell everyone how good they are and annoy the **** out of the real players trying to make a difference for the team.
This happens 90% of the games I play in.

DominateIsHigh

02-12-2012

OK I play carries most of the games I play and I am better than the average person you get stuck with when you random, so I find myself calling KS alot. I don't do that anymore, because I play with friends that are good. I think that if you are the carry you should get the kill, but don't tell your team not to help unless there is a 100% chance of you getting the kill even then I tell them to hit the person once or twice so they get the assist. Also I find that if you jungle you don't have to worry about getting kills or getting ksed because you end up with more gold anyways. So if you find that you say KS alot just jungle, and if someone else says KS alot add them and play ina different lane to prove you are good enough to carry they are just mad they didn't get the kill. Also is it fair that even if you get Ksed all game and you are negative that your team still calls you a feeder its happened.

Tweaky69

02-12-2012

I don't mind if I get KS'd, it really doesn't bother me. Even if i take the enemy from full health to almost nothing only to have it "taken" by one auto from a teammate. I like to think that it was either a mistake or on purpose, if it was a mistake no big deal these things happen, everyone needs gold. If they did it on purpose you just think they were trying to make sure they didn't escape or there being mean on purpose either way raging or saying "WTF KS!?!?!!" doesn't help anyone. It makes you look like a QQ idiot or succed in making your touchy team mate hate you, therefore more likely to do it or cease to be a team player.

TheCrazyNutcase

02-13-2012

If I see an enemy on low health I will run in to kill them no matter who caused the damage. I'm not going to risk him flashing away or even getting a kill himself just so some guy can get a little extra gold. I don't see how an extra kill in one game is going to affect anything. It's not like he gets to keep the kill into other games.

I never care if someone steals my kill, whenever someone does and apologizes I say, "Good job, at least one of us got it."

d4l3kcaan

02-13-2012

Im too afraid to assist. Might ks.

mojib

02-13-2012

As long as my ally doesn't blow an important ulti for the sake of last hitting, I couldn't care less about KS. Also, there is nothing more annoying than two people being too polite to take the last hit and letting enemy flash over the wall to safety.

"After you sir" "Oh no, I insist that you do the honors"

Podoks Monster

02-13-2012

I think a lot of random queuers think kills win the game. Yes, they give gold so you can buy items. and yes, they stop the enemy, even for just a brief time, from leveling and gaining their own gold. But in the end, it is downed turrets, and ultimately the downed Nexus, that wins the game. All the arguing that goes on during the 45 minutes between "minions have spawned" and "Victory" or "Defeat" just break apart the team. More courtesy would be nice.

Oh, and speaking of taking down the Nexus, some people still don't realize that you don't need to take down every single inner turret and inhib. Just one set. Then on to the Nexus turrets. It can be a waste of time and champions if there is battling. If you've just scored an ace?...then clear out all you can, no prob. But if they aren't all dead and they ace us, then we prolly aren't gonna win.

12345678 ... 14