calling Ks at level 30

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hermdizzle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2012

been ther

Mikeomak

02-09-2012

It matters because of the gold your getting. Say i'm killing this guy 1v1 and he has 1 hit left and starts running. I can kill him once my moves off cool-down in a second. You run up and auto attack for 1 hit. You get a majority of the gold. Yea it's a team game, but doesn't mean you should steal the gold from your team mate which your essentially doing. Of course if there is situations where the person is out of their range or something and about to get away then go ahead, but if it's clear that I am capable of killing alone and you come up and steal the last hit that is being the opposite of a team player.

X Disciple X

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoDaKids View Post
yea I agree with A Boy From Mars. Only thing I might call ks for is if karthus is just sitting back and pressing his r when its clear we have the kill. That pisses me off. But with anything else I'm fine as long as we got the kill.
Btw, karthus' ult is what makes him a great character. Besides how many matches do you really see him in anyway? Plus you probably still get an assist anyway.

Random Dancing

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeomak View Post
It matters because of the gold your getting. Say i'm killing this guy 1v1 and he has 1 hit left and starts running. I can kill him once my moves off cool-down in a second. You run up and auto attack for 1 hit. You get a majority of the gold. Yea it's a team game, but doesn't mean you should steal the gold from your team mate which your essentially doing. Of course if there is situations where the person is out of their range or something and about to get away then go ahead, but if it's clear that I am capable of killing alone and you come up and steal the last hit that is being the opposite of a team player.
Actually, not really. If this person who only got the last hit hadn't done so there wouldnt be an assist. By taking the kill he did lower the amount of money you gained, but in doing so he increased the total gold gain of the team.

About 6 Narwhals

02-09-2012

Team > Self
i say it every game when it recalls to not giving buffs to carry or KS as you said

Scauthra

02-09-2012

For the longest time in this game I went without anyone ever saying "KS". I played my first bot game last week and heard it twice in a game from two different people. Now I've been hearing it almost every other day. The KS trend seems to be back in full swing (to my perception). Besides in a game like this, everyone needs gold, and chances are good everyone contributes to the kill in the first place.

Also in a game like this, if your WuKong is ksing every kill and builds to be a monster and wins the game because he ksd, does it matter all that much if he carried your w more?

Felie

02-10-2012

Blah, sometimes it's upsetting when you deal all the damage and a tank / support right clicks them before you do, but idk, people don't usually call KS in a rude way, they just say it to express minor frustration. I don't think I've seen many people genuinely ANGRY because of an accidental kill steal haha.

alohabroha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

I see it two different ways. I think most of us can tell when someone blatantly steals a kill and when both of you have been attacking and they end up getting last hit, EVEN if its obvious you dealt the most damage. When I play LeBlanc I realize even with my insane burst they may have a sliver of life left, so I like to have someone else there to help secure the kill. Sure I could call KS after I burst someone to 100 health but more gold for the team is better than just more gold for me. It allows people who get assists to buy items or if you were "KSd" it allows you to still accumulate gold. Are you really going to be out THAT much gold by not getting those 1 or 2 kills in the match?

Honestly I get more upset when someone steals my CS, I can get kills when the opportunity comes, but the vast amount of team gold comes from CS. I mean it doesn't take that many minions to accumulate the same gold an enemy kill would.

People who yell KS constantly are not looking at the greater good.

TheStraggIer

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Boy From Mars View Post
Unless the support GOES for a kill that someone else could get I don't care who gets it. Even then it's meh.
Then theres the moment where you say "DAT BANANA"

iPhailures

02-10-2012

What's wrong with having assists besided less gold? I find assists purely fine. They want champion kills to make their record look good.

12345612 ... 14