calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vikaryous

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLethal View Post
So its right that a support gets the kill on bot and an ad carry doesnt?
Cool thread.
Only if the carry won't

I'd rather someone who might not benefit the most from the kill get one than nobody get a kill at all. The support gets gold and experience they can use (since they're usually underleveled and have to have a steady income for wards) and so does the carry from an assist. As opposed to the enemy slipping away with fifteen health because "OMFG KS KS KS KS KS" Graves should have went back to Call of Duty instead of coming to a team game and worrying about his K/D spread

Jimmy Dee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Its simple
Kill 300 gold
Kill + assist = 500g
So stop complaing and be glad I got us more gold!

Lady Caitlyn

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoGallegos View Post
I mostly play Support, so in many games I KS. First of all, the ks are not made in purpose (in most cases), you see a fight and tried to go and help your teammate, so the kill is faster and it doesn't cost too much heal /mana /ultis (and you also avoid the enemy team killing you if they are close, just because you kill him fast enough to escape).
It's pretty annoying constantly recieve bad responses from players when you KS, as a support, i don't kill last kill minions, heal you, buff you, i try to keep you alive, making you to get fed, i'm not saying :
"hey, the enemy champ is almost dead, it's time to kill him, get your gold,screw your score and your perfect game ". It's a team game, so shouldn't matter who gets the kill, it should matter only that the enemy is killed (Of course it's better if the carry gets the kills, but in some fights happens, so don't make a big deal about it).
On several games, some players let me die just because i KS them, so they don't help me in fights, others just spam you, or just blame you on every death the get just because that banana ( yi's jumping against 5 and getting mad at you because no heal or buff, as an example) .
It's just something you have to deal when you play wth suppport chars.
Please don't be childish about ks, everyone can ks, so say ks if you want and keep playing.
That's exactly what happens to me in most games since I play support most of the time. Just yesterday I played a match with my main, Lux. And I had two teammates accusing me of being a KS the entire game. I spent most of my time helping them running away when they were low by binding/slowing the enemy and such; mostly this Gragas we had. And when we had team fights, I would ulti right at the start to take some HP away from the enemies to make it easy for the tanks and carries to get them. It happened that I got two kills from my ulti in one of those team fights; this GP and a Teemo decided to cuss me till the end of the game over that and even asked the other team to report me...
I'm sorry but this things really make no sense. Getting cussed hard for getting two kills? Really?

I Love Fairys

04-08-2012

I've basically stopped playing with one of my friends because hes annoyed me so much. Hes been lvl 30 for like 2months and still calls it ks'ing if u change focus (say after dropping the ad carry) in a team fight to the champ hes atking and get the kill.

Syzlo

04-28-2012

I do agree, but sometimes it really sucks when you are about to get a penta kill and someone steals your last kill :'(.