calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zakurai

02-24-2012

KS = Kill secured. Someone got the kill, The enemy died. Thats basically the whole point . Enough said

Kroghar

02-24-2012

I can't stand people whining about KS's, but really the flaw is in the system, I think it's on Riots head. It makes no sense to me that no matter how much damage is done by one champion, the credit and reward goes to whoever gets the last hit. It doesn't make much of any sense to me. Support and tanks shouldn't be afraid to deal damage because they may take gold from carries. It creates unnecessary contempt in solo queue. Why not just have the kill go to whoever does the most damage to a champ and everyone else who tags them gets support credit?

younglaes

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeomak View Post
It matters because of the gold your getting. Say i'm killing this guy 1v1 and he has 1 hit left and starts running. I can kill him once my moves off cool-down in a second. You run up and auto attack for 1 hit. You get a majority of the gold. Yea it's a team game, but doesn't mean you should steal the gold from your team mate which your essentially doing. Of course if there is situations where the person is out of their range or something and about to get away then go ahead, but if it's clear that I am capable of killing alone and you come up and steal the last hit that is being the opposite of a team player.
you are retarted u realize u get more gold for your team bcuz of assists right so hes actually being a team player by trying to get an assist and kill for your team rather then just a kill

greywolf00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2012

KS = Kill secured, don't forget it.

JitnikoVi

02-25-2012

well when u have a janna thats 5-1-3 and your playing annie in mid as 2-1-7 it gets a little bit annoying

also, when u solo someone and then someone last hits your kill, grrrr

Haunchbones

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroghar View Post
I can't stand people whining about KS's, but really the flaw is in the system, I think it's on Riots head. It makes no sense to me that no matter how much damage is done by one champion, the credit and reward goes to whoever gets the last hit. It doesn't make much of any sense to me. Support and tanks shouldn't be afraid to deal damage because they may take gold from carries. It creates unnecessary contempt in solo queue. Why not just have the kill go to whoever does the most damage to a champ and everyone else who tags them gets support credit?

so by your logic, a top solo who had a good little brawl with his opponent but they both escaped and are seurely backing at their turret, and me as a jungle come in full hp and dive the tower, risking my own neck to get the kill, and I DO, that gold should go to the top solo? or a mid that does the same, or a global ult.

unacceptable

Perusal

02-25-2012

When your score is 0/4/13 you'll see how it feels.

Also as a carry, if you get the score above, and your tank has 13/1/0, you basically lost.

Haunchbones

02-25-2012

thats tough luck hahahaha

hopefully youve been csing and arrent totally useless

Kroghar

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunchbones View Post
so by your logic, a top solo who had a good little brawl with his opponent but they both escaped and are seurely backing at their turret, and me as a jungle come in full hp and dive the tower, risking my own neck to get the kill, and I DO, that gold should go to the top solo? or a mid that does the same, or a global ult.

unacceptable
Why is that unacceptable? You dive to get one killing blow in which is helpful to your whole team, you still get gold and credit for the assist, but the teammate who did 80% of the damage and got him low gets a little credit. Credit given where credit is due. Especially in the case of a Global Ult, they're contributing the extra damage needed to finish off a champ, but in the big picture they're just assisting with the kill.

tasar

02-25-2012

ummm KS? the fk...who cares? in fact PLEASE KS me if ur akali, LS, or any other assassin...the assassins NEED the kills...its why they have BURST not sustain. i play assassins and bruisers / tanks now. i cant play support for the life of me, i end up playing AP or AD support cuz i get the kills...im a natural born hunter and i get the kills....might as well play champs that can carry hard! oh and Creeps>kills people need to learn that!